Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so proud of my guys. They consumed two large,,and I mean large feeders all in 1 day. They were longer than my piranha's(only paid 2 bucks a piece as well) who are 5-6" in length. The first feeder I have is on video but its rather dark but you can still kinda make out whats goin on. If anyone wants to check it out let me know and I can send it. This leads to my other question, what would you all recommend about lightening up a video?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have it recorded and loaded on my computer. The only problem is ya have to turn off all the lights in the room to make out whats going on when you're watching it the video is so dark. I was hoping to get some insight on what others have done to increase the light enough in the tank to see better without making the piranha's too skittish to attack the feeder. If you wanna see if you make out whats goin on I can send the vid to ya. Its actually pretty cool if you can see it.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
rosecityrhom said:
I have it recorded and loaded on my computer. The only problem is ya have to turn off all the lights in the room to make out whats going on when you're watching it the video is so dark. I was hoping to get some insight on what others have done to increase the light enough in the tank to see better without making the piranha's too skittish to attack the feeder. If you wanna see if you make out whats goin on I can send the vid to ya. Its actually pretty cool if you can see it.
There are numberous video editing programs out there, sort of the Photoshop equivalent for video's.
Just have a look around the web, and you'll find more than enough (Pinnacle makes good editing software!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts