Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
what kind of fish should i get?!

i was thinking black diamond rhom or a fahaka. or some other kind of P. what do you guys think i should get?!

im leaning towards brandti or black diamond

thanks!

G

·
I guess its depends which you like the look of best. And do you want to keep it for life, if so cross the Rhom off. I believe the Fahakas would be unsuitable for life also.

If you wanted a P foe life I would personally go Irritans, I think they are ace. Never see any over here though.

·
Registered
284 Posts
great maybe a shoal of 5-6 reds or caribes, or an irritan for life. if your going to expand to a bigger tank later, get any rhombeus that is 2".

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BruceLee420 said:
dude buy one of those golds from aqua escape they look so bad ass i wish i had room 4 one!!
[snapback]827584[/snapback]​
gold spilo right? im thinking about it. and no its not for life im gona get a bigger tank

·
Registered
171 Posts
I would say 3-4 pygos(Paraya. caribe, super), or a Spilo, the golds are just too pretty. And I too must say an Irritan, you get the best of all worlds beautiful, aggressive and you could keep him in there for life.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ive decided. im getting a gold spilo. is it possible to shoal it? with like 2 or 3? it says you maybe can. or should i talk to pedro about it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts