joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
see SMTT's tutorial "how to make a rhom aggressive"
it's in the tutorial section

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks. he hasnt been eating alot lately. he rams the sides of the tank and wont let me put my hands in the tank anymore. help

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thats not cool. anyway to make it go faster? im movin to fla within the next 2 yrs. even though they are illegal noone has to no i have it. everyone thiks the red belly is the only kind

·
The ASSMAN
20,570 Posts
It may a little, but he will be lost in that tank for years and years. Sorry dude, if you want a large rhom you gotta buy it large or wait for years. For your little dude you are looking at 5 years to reach 8-9". I could be wrong and welcome a different oppinion but they grow sssllloooowwww. I believe my 10 inch rhom is atleast 10 years old.

·
The ASSMAN
20,570 Posts
I got a deal on him but I had to drive a ways to get him...I paid 230.00 for him and 4 cariba. you can get one for usually around 200.00

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well i am makin that big investment. the 265gal. but ill ask my local fish store. by the way where u located. i wouldnt mind a cariba or 2

·
The ASSMAN
20,570 Posts
I am in wisconsin but I did not get them at a lfs, I got them from an individual. I have only seen reds, spilos, rhoms (small ones), and medinei. you can get them shipped to you if you are in a legal state from a lot of different people.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts