Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to post a wee note on here to say my 3 lads are really starting to grow and get that Piranha look - you know big fat lips!!!!!!

Cant see any teeth yet though!!!

I didnt realise how much they've grown until i was in my LFS today, I saw some weeks old P's -sh*t they're small man!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
good sh*t, im kinda going through the same thing, except im starting to see my reds teeth! Its sweet, im waiting for them to get a bit bigger and then im gonna feed em a pinky. How long have u had yours for? and how big are they

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
My Ps have nice teeths!!! The one in my old avitar I still have (9"), the 2nd biggest one (10") recently showing both top and bottom showing, real killer looking!!! Flexxxn has some of my old Ps and those have good chompers on them also!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The biggest one is about 2.5" long, the 2nd biggest is 2" long and the smallest is just under 2" long.
Just did a 30-40% w/change, rearranged the decor and there goin mad!!!!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I've had mine for 2 months, and they're really starting to gain confidence, its as if they saying "you aint so bad mofo!!!" and then they give me that "stare".

Excellent badass fish!!!!!!

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Good to hear. Keep us posted on how things pan out in the future.

~Dj

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
lastyboy said:
Yeah thanks, you can count on it!!
No doubt in my mind about that

Ain't it cool to buy piranha's as babies, and see them grow up to become big, fat, evil-looking monsters? One of the best things about keeping fish imo: it's almost as if they're your babies

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah yo do feel all maternal towards the little guys.
Hopefully i'll be able to borrow a most excellant dig. camera from my work and take some piccys of my wee monsters!

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
HaHaHa, I know alot of people that bought digital cameras just to photograph their fish. HmMm..that would make a good poll.

~Dj

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
glad to hear they are growing nicely ,i luve to buy baby p's i think thats why i am up to my 3rd set in 3 years but i am going to stop doing it now and keep the ones i have .
i was in the lfs today and he had five 1 1/2 '' babies in and felt the urge to buy but did'nt
dixon

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
dont resist, just buy, lol. Nah, I understand, I always feel like buying but may not have the space or time to set up a new tank, so I walk away with my head down and a tear in my eye.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the trouble is you want to buy, which isnt so bad when they're tiny, but when you wake up one day and go to look in your tank only to see this monsterous bad boy, you realise you gonna need a bigger tank!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts