Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my tank it is a 77 gal dimensions are 4'x18"x2'. I have 2x6" reds in it and am currently growing out 4 baby reds to add in a 33 gal. please give me your coments on my tank and fish good or bad. Iv been waitin 4ever to get pics up of them on P-Fury thanx.

Enjoy :smile: :smile: :smile:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanx for the reply. no all the plants are fake in the tank. as for adding a carbia i was thinkin about that or maybe a tern or 1 of each.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
NIce looking tank!!! But honestly.. where are the Ps?? I checked both and dunt see none

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lucky Luciano - ya man i got that from wal-mart my ps love its there fav peice in the tank lol

RhomZilla - do you mean that the pics arent working or in the full tank shots you cant see them ? in the tank shots they are on your very left side

thanx guys for the complements

·
Registered
384 Posts
sweet tank set-up but do i detect a glass heater in there if so replace fast or those p's will demolish it and if it isn't glass then i am blind

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
That's a cool set-up you have, and you're reds look very nice - I really like their goldish coloration

btw: how do they get along - many people (me included) will say that keeping two pygo's in one tank is an almost sure recipe for disaster - can you prove us wrong?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
RAZORTEETH - yes it is a glass heater and i havent had a problem with it at all they have had a glass heater all there life.

Judazzz - um yes iv read alot bout the only haven 2 together is bad for fights and what not but iv had these 2 together since dime size and never had any major problems a few fights when 1 gets in a bad mood but other then that the school all day the hang together play together. they seem very happy together rub againts each other. i had them in a 33 gal now this tank just cause i wanted them to have more room not causeof fightin. they are both 6"s now and doin great.

thePACK - thanx pack iv always thought of the deco as kinda like maken an art peice and i really like how it all came together.

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts

1 - 20 of 27 Posts