Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Official Blacksheep of PFury!
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone...figured I would tell you the excitement I had today. Went to the Cherryvale Mall today with a couple of friends and all of a sudden, all hell broke loose. Security everywhere, cops everywhere, canine units everywhere and a FLOOD of news cameras!

I came home and turned on CNN and saw MYSELF walking in the parking lot (look for the good looking guy going in...lol). Looks like a converted Muslim was trying to buy grenades to blow off at certain areas in the mall on December 22nd. What a jerk!

Here is the article so I am not called liar. I saw no arrest...just all of a sudden people everywhere. Oh, and never try to pet a canine unit...they get pissed!

Cherryvale Bombing Plot

I don't understand why everyone acted like all hell broke loose as they had arrested him on Wednesday...but it was nuts!

·
The Official Blacksheep of PFury!
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He wanted to kill people by setting off hand grenades in garbage cans?

That's the lamest attempt at a terrorist plot ever, how strong does he think a hand grenade is exactly?
That's what I thought Twitch?!? He was going to put them in trash cans...and the trash cans there are covered in marble on top of wood, so I can't think it was going to do much.

The guy sounds like a complete tool...who would try to swap a set of speakers for hand grenades?!?

Glad they caught him, but what a moron.

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
Sounds like the only thing he knew about CherryVale was that it's the biggest mall in the Rockford Area...and thank God for him being that dumb...or that oblivious to the mall. Either way, it turned out for the best.

·
Registered
327 Posts
dear God... if he destroyed those trashcans... it might cause someone to get a bruise from rubble. but if they were incendiary grenades and he threw them into an American Eagle or GameStop, that would f*ck some people up, ive actually threw one of those things and they were bad-ass enough to add into RE4. yeah, caught my hillside on fire with it. and a shed. and a fence. and a wheelbarrow. and a lawnmower. and a picnic table. and singed a garage. and my sisters car, but that didnt realy affect me at all.

but hes a fckin retard, that was to get attension like that john car guy, they just did it in diffenent ways.

·
Danse Macabre!
10,561 Posts
He wanted to kill people by setting off hand grenades in garbage cans?

That's the lamest attempt at a terrorist plot ever, how strong does he think a hand grenade is exactly?
That's what I thought Twitch?!? He was going to put them in trash cans...and the trash cans there are covered in marble on top of wood, so I can't think it was going to do much.

The guy sounds like a complete tool...who would try to swap a set of speakers for hand grenades?!?

Glad they caught him, but what a moron.
[/quote]

It still isn't as hilarious as the Canadian Terror cell they broke up, but I had to chuckle a little at him anway. It would be nice if all the terrorist threats were so damn incompetent

·
DYNOMITE!
6,671 Posts
It still isn't as hilarious as the Canadian Terror cell they broke up, but I had to chuckle a little at him anway. It would be nice if all the terrorist threats were so damn incompetent
It would be nice, wouldn't it!!

Then we could all get some serious laughter in..

Laughter is great medicine!!

At any rate, I am glad that PastorJeff did not get hurt by a terrorcan. Cheers, Jeff

·
DYNOMITE!
6,671 Posts
that guy sure doesnt sound like a good terrorist. maybe he graduated from the budget jihad school...
:laugh:

I am turning that guy in to the terrorist complaint department..

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.