• Horn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Radio

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LionHart
13,101 Posts
I know there are a bunch of musicians among us...

I play bass guitar, played in a few bands over the years...
Wanna put together a kickass band in the near future.

·
^word
4,324 Posts
I'm a drummer and I play in a band. Drumming is one of my hobbies, along with Fish keeping of course, and motorcycles. I need cheaper hobbies, I have something like $600 on my tanks, $500 into my drumset (and adding more all the time) and I think close to $2000 into my bikes. And I'm only 15.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I'm a drummer and I play in a band. Drumming is one of my hobbies, along with Fish keeping of course, and motorcycles. I need cheaper hobbies, I have something like $600 on my tanks, $500 into my drumset (and adding more all the time) and I think close to $2000 into my bikes. And I'm only 15.
by "i" you mean "my dad" right?

ima straight up drumma too

·
^word
4,324 Posts
by "i" you mean "my dad" right?

ima straight up drumma too
[/quote]

Uh, no, my dad does not loan me a dime for any of my hobbies. I work for my money. When you live with your parents, and have a fairly good job (work at a pet store, $7 an hour) you can afford alot.

·
Registered
543 Posts

^ thats me a few days ago warming up

·
DYNOMITE!
6,671 Posts
I play guitar, bass, a bit of drums, sing, and a bit of piano.

I taught myself how to play clarinet before my brother hijacked it. It was lying around @ dads house. I also love composing music as well

·
LionHart
13,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gut... that's pretty kickass!
Good drummers are hard to find.

Gut... that's pretty kickass!
Good drummers are hard to find.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts