Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
In The Netherlands, we have MTV Holland, and we only get a few assorted programs out of the US. The rest is "made in Holland", and bites even more than the US programs... I never seen Carson daly,
Anyways, my opinion still stands: MTV shoud die

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I agree that MTV does blow, but the documentary was more on Marines and some individual hardships of young military personel ready to risk their lifes to defens the US, and for that I really rated that as one of the best MTV documentaries. It really did justice as to what happens in real world situations far far away from home, with no one to interact with but your fellow Marine to the right and left of you.

It shows how willing they are to put their life in the hands of the Marine next to him as he does the same with you. In the real world I can't see myself doing this as willingly as I used to in the Corps. Just my $0.02

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
GARGOYLE said:
I agree that MTV does blow, but the documentary was more on Marines and some individual hardships of young military personel ready to risk their lifes to defens the US, and for that I really rated that as one of the best MTV documentaries. It really did justice as to what happens in real world situations far far away from home, with no one to interact with but your fellow Marine to the right and left of you.

It shows how willing they are to put their life in the hands of the Marine next to him as he does the same with you.
that is my point.....Gargoyle, i couldn't have said it better.....now do you all see why i get pissed off when one of my own fellow country men doesn't even support their troops and president, calls their president a ranting lunitic for going to war....AND on top of all this, i get even more pissed that im sitting here getting ready to ship, while my marine boys are out there getting ready for a land invasion

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
that is my point.....Gargoyle, i couldn't have said it better.....now do you all see why i get pissed off when one of my own fellow country men doesn't even support their troops and president, calls their president a ranting lunitic for going to war....
But that same ranting lunatic president is the one responsable for them being in the Gulf in the first place, so you could say he'll be the one responsible for each and every casualty...

·
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Judazzz said:
But that same ranting lunatic president is the one responsable for them being in the Gulf in the first place, so you could say he'll be the one responsible for each and every casualty...
correction, the ranting raving lunatic in this case is saddam, not bush......saddam is the reason why we have our troops readying to take him out....saddam will be held responsible for each and ever casualty that he brings upon our soldiers as well as his citizens

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Recorrection: the only difference between them two is that Bush speaks English (well, sorta
), Saddam doesn't, and that Saddam already has thousands of Iraqi civilian lives on his name, Bush not yet (just a matter of time, though...)

saddam will be held responsible for each and ever casualty that he brings upon our soldiers as well as his citizens
That's just an easy way to keep a clean conscience, and not to worry/care about it too much......

·
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Judazzz said:
saddam will be held responsible for each and ever casualty that he brings upon our soldiers as well as his citizens
That's just an easy way to keep a clean conscience, and not to worry/care about it too much......
remember, im the one running around with a loaded m16......i can't think about how my conscience is gonna stay clean, i gotta think about how my rifle is gonna stay clean from all the sand

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.