Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
I didnt like his show ether, or his alleged sexual orientation, or the fact that he got undressed in front of little boys and girls....but have a little respect for the dead......... sheesh

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Did you know when he was in the military he was a trained sniper?! And the reason why he wore long sleeves was because his body was covered with tatoos. But nevertheless, I think that it is sad that he died.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Who the f*ck is this dude you're all talking about???

Probably one of those few programs that didn't make it to the other side of the Atlantic pond, I guess...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Well for people here on the west coast his show was one of those educational tv shows for kids that was usually on public television.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ms_Nattereri said:
Did you know when he was in the military he was a trained sniper?! And the reason why he wore long sleeves was because his body was covered with tatoos. But nevertheless, I think that it is sad that he died.
He was not a sniper. He was an ordained Presbyterian minister. Read the article

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
With what I said earlier, I said here because thats whats been being said here on the radio and on tv. So I assumed it was true. However, I looked up on it and sofar its all just false information.

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Maybe he moved? And he's someone elses neighbor?

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
With what I said earlier, I said here because thats whats been being said here on the radio and on tv. So I assumed it was true. However, I looked up on it and sofar its all just false information.
...that's the problem with "normal" americans! we listen and make decisions based o "hear-say"!!!!...jeez!
....a great community man dies, and people start making $#!t up about him being a sniper and having tatoos!
...public opinion is just a load of bull!
...you people need to give more respect to your deceased!

.....i missed his trolly

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
yes I had also herd of his death, and am sorry to see him pass. I also used to watch his show when I was a kid. but people have to die sooner or later. just the way it is.
MAD

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
mr rogers was ok when I was little, I really didn't mind watching his show on tv. he sure beat barney or the telitubys

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Man, I was forced to watch Mr. Rogers when I was little. Yeah, used to think he was gay too.. never knew about him underessing in front of little kids and shibbles.

Anyways RIP to him.. and you know your getting old when all the people you grew up with are dying.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.