Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so we just finished up the trracks for our demo, i have some Unmixed and Unmastered stuff up if you guys want to check it out, the final product will be ready soon enough, these are straight out of the studio with no editing or mixing at all, let me know what you think, my personal favorite is broken fingers, but i dont know, the band likes the other one, let me know what you think!!!

CLICK HERE FOR SONGS

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
musically (drumming and guitar) not bad, but not great.. that emo ish hardcore screaming vocals sucks. the third song is better but still kind of emoish wining

that album name is awesome though.. tyra banks is the worst all she does is make people cry then turn it around to make it all about her ..

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea, i forgot this site is like an anti emo site, but hey, it sells lol, yea we classify ourselves as like emocore

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
yea, i forgot this site is like an anti emo site, but hey, it sells lol, yea we classify ourselves as like emocore
whats your part in the band?

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
I want to punch your lead singer after listening to him "sing".

Other than that its basic alright emo punk music. Plus its real repetitive, same chords over and over.

G

·
Screamo is not a form of music IMO, misguied art at most.

You are decent on drums, and the lead guitar is decent at plucking but I would get some more complex beats or riffs, and also would join a band where the singer didnt look like a heavier version of the guy from Alexisonfire (tell him to pull up his pants:():laugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts