Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week I'll be moving my 55gal from my room to th eliving room. I'm doing this so the reds will do mre than just hide under plants and only come out to eat. ( big plants going too). Also my room is like a jail cell, not alot of space. I'm getting a rohm in a 33gal to keep me company instead. I have black and white gravel in my tank now and i wanna make things more natural. Either fine natural gravel or white pool filter sand. I already have the white pool sand that i got for 8$. But I wanna get an idea of how it would look in a big tank. If its wack ill just get 40$ and get some natural gravel ( it will be the third time I chabge gravel if I do this, 120$ spent on fuckin gravel, I cant make up my mind). Aneway can the owners of big tanks with white pool filter sand post pics of them so I can get an idea of how it will look? Thanks in advance

· Registered
259 Posts
I have pool filter sand in my 125, used to like it when I had reds... but now I got a huge rhom and rather have black sand becuase my room looks like white than black. Ill have pictures later in my own thread in the picture thread

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.