Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Beautiful One
8,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey buddies, me and Kevin had this great idea, I am upgrading to piranhas and trading in my oscars. I am on my way to pick them up I am going to get babies and raise them to be my big monsters. Then I will have to start cycling my 55gallon I am so psyched. I am finally a piranha owner. whoo hooooooooooooo

· Beautiful One
8,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
natts and when my monsters get big I want to aquire a green natt because they are hella pretty.

· "Nitro"
4,142 Posts
pcrose said:
natts and when my monsters get big I want to aquire a green natt because they are hella pretty.
good luck finding those, I have only seen one from another user of piranha fury.

· Beautiful One
8,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah well I know some people that would prolly be able to tell me how I could aquire one if not I will make it a huge goal to aquire one.
mu-hahahahahaha

· Beautiful One
8,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The eel tank is no more I always wanted piranhas, and instead of oscars Kevin and I were at the lfs today and thought why not trade in my oscars and get baby reds. So I was overwhelmed with joy and now I have my fish but the eel will prolly get eaten if I put it in the tank lol so no eel for awhile, in the future we will make a peaceful tank with an eel and angelfish and those sorts of fish.

· Beautiful One
8,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cichlids do rule but all fish rule to me!

· rhombeus
3,200 Posts
Innes said:
it is a sad sad day, poor oscars

Cichlids Rule
i agree innes
but maybe this will cheer you up it worked for me

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
Congrats on switching to P's!! I dont think you'll need to cycle your tasnk if your Oscars were there recently. The only thing I can advice is to check your PH level before adding your Ps. Cichlids usually have harder PH of 7.5, while Ps (especially babies) need a closeness to 7.0. Good Luck!!!

· joey'd is da man
11,920 Posts
NIKE said:
Innes said:
it is a sad sad day, poor oscars

Cichlids Rule
i agree innes
but maybe this will cheer you up it worked for me
yup, that worked, I'm happy now.

and pcrose - you do need to cycle your tank as it is new, and not the one which had the oscars in.

· joey'd is da man
11,920 Posts
Xenon said:
Piranha are way cooler than cichlids. Hands down.

Innes <~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was not disagreeing with that, but kevin already has piranhas, and I felt attached to those oscars also I like helping out with all the questions about angelfish and eels and stuff

· Beautiful One
8,136 Posts
Innes said:
Xenon said:
Piranha are way cooler than cichlids. Hands down.

Innes <~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was not disagreeing with that, but kevin already has piranhas, and I felt attached to those oscars also I like helping out with all the questions about angelfish and eels and stuff
hey buddy don't feel bad in a year or so I will build a peaceful tank that you can help me on the questions with, but by then maybe I will know as much as you. I know but I don't have a base for the 55 yet so kinda hard I do want to get my arowana soon. My 2 fave fish in the whole world is a green natt and a arowana preferbly crossback but jardini's are tight to and one day I will have a riley angel again, I miss my fish, damn oscars on the other hand I can't feed my p's out of my hand.. ah how I miss my oscars, but I love my new little dimesized reds I have 3.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.