Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well did a mouse feeding today dont have pics sorry guys.. next time i do it ill take pics... man the pinkie got killed quick theres nothing left of him my 3 new caribe are murderers... as for the fuzzy he just kinda got torn apart so i have sum cleaning ot do
.. all in all it was priceless

· Registered
567 Posts
i dont think i would ever feed a live mouse, seems very messy, normally when mice r in disress, they piss and sh*t themselvs... mouse sh*t in my tank as far as im concerned is not too cool, although I have fed the frozen rat pupps, which are much bigger, i get the hairless frozen rat puppz.. sometimes u can find rats that are hairless and they are the jumbo size ones.... which sounds interesting.

7,899 Posts
I have never fed a rodent either, but I think I will do it one day.

Not to worry, I'll take video... promise

· Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ill make a video in a month or two when i move all 7 of my caribe to the same tank.. rite now i have 3 in one tank and 4 in another... oh and there was no mess left except for a tail.. but yeah ill work on getting a vid next time

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.