Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dad has a cattle farm and we have a calf round-up twice a year and we get a signifigant number a calf balls. Normally I just let our red bone hound eat them , which as my gramps would say "thats a high priced meal for that s.o.b".
Anyways, I was thinking of keeping them this year and feeding them to my p's. Anyone tried it before?

· Registered
1,693 Posts
it's disgusting but probably very nutritious. not to offend you..........but what sort of steroids do calves receive if any. that's the only problem i could see.

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dutchfrompredator said:
it's disgusting but probably very nutritious. not to offend you..........but what sort of steroids do calves receive if any. that's the only problem i could see.
[snapback]880737[/snapback]​
I believe we do give them some sort of growth hormone, not sure what kind. Hrmmmm maybe if my p's eat the calf balls, the roids would juice them up like barry bonds

7,899 Posts
azeral26 said:
Pic of me with.......P food.

View attachment 47966
[snapback]881961[/snapback]​
MMMM COW!!!

My GF is a school teacher, and the kids hatched chicks. I tried to get her to bring a few home... but she just got upset

I was gonna toss one to the P's and grow the other one a bit and BBQ that bitch!!

G

·
Being from New Jersey, the closest I've ever come to a cow is driving past them on the highway. I need the "special-ed" version of this thread to understand it.

You're saying that you own cows and you cut the baby cow's testes off and feed them to your dogs? (Yikes
)

I would guess, like all beef products, they should be fed sparingly to your fish due to their fat content.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.