Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought some baby rhoms from my local pet shop, or that was what i was told it they were. they were less than an inch, i got them for $30. i got 2. the weeks passed and they got bigger but they looked just like red bellys and i go too the guy and tell him what the f*ck there red bellys, and the fagget tells me there blacks in %100 sure. that was 2 weeks ago, they started getting red bellys i'm going too go to the guy and demand him to give me my money back and money for feeding them.
and my 2 stupid brother tryed too kick my ass and broke my filter i bought for a 135 gallon i'm going to get.
i gave them the worst beating i have ever gave anyone
well any way what happed too the fish catcher? i need some piranhas

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
small rhoms can get red in that area. Post some pics.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
you sound like a f*cking madman dude. calm down. how on earth did your brothers break your new filter? i doubt i'd give my brother the worst beating i've ever given. just make the fuckers pay for it. if they refuse, then beat the sh*t out of them. sounds like an interesting family. lets see a pics of the offending fish too. maybe it'll turn out okay afterall.

·
Registered
197 Posts
pablosthename said:
i bought some baby rhoms from my local pet shop, or that was what i was told it they were. they were less than an inch, i got them for $30. i got 2. the weeks passed and they got bigger but they looked just like red bellys and i go too the guy and tell him what the f*ck there red bellys, and the fagget tells me there blacks in %100 sure. that was 2 weeks ago, they started getting red bellys i'm going too go to the guy and demand him to give me my money back and money for feeding them.
and my 2 stupid brother tryed too kick my ass and broke my filter i bought for a 135 gallon i'm going to get.

[snapback]833164[/snapback]​
contact George at sharkaquarium.com for some rhoms he should have plenty.

·
Peace....Through Superior Firepower
13,643 Posts
pablosthename said:

[snapback]833164[/snapback]​
You crack me up Doode , what kind of meds are you on ?

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
Pictures of these fish would greatly help us identify whether you should have beef with the pet store or not. either way, i am sorry for your filter being broke.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
What I usually do when Im unsure of a fish species is I write down the genus name of the fish, and ask the people on here, or google it, haha, works too!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
One advice.. never trust a LFS that sells Ps.. unless they're very well known or specialize in Ps. Most LFS get batches of fish-in-the-package from distributors and go with whatever's marked on the boxes. Only a real enthusiests into the hobbycan single out a certain look of a cariba inside a container of reds. So before you go bitch'in, try and post pics of your P...maybe you'llbe lucky to find out that its something more valuable than what you asked for.

BTW: This reminds me of a member who complained that he wanted a Spilo, but ended up with a baby Vinny after posting the pics.

·
These colours don't run !
4,944 Posts

you are a nutter.are you sure they aint goldfish?

·
I HAVE THE SOUVLAKI POWER!!!!!
3,689 Posts
---The fishcatcher HATES ME!!!!

---My LFS HATES ME!!!!!

---My Brothers HATE ME!!!!
...............KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.Sorry guys but i could not leave it.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts