1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
a hot lunch on the internet

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
a Squirrel with an swollen testicle pissing on my golf bag while I was teeing off. Little bastard did it because I didnt have any food for him.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
That web page on the internet that is just a dude with a wide gaping asshole....makes me vomit everytime :O

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
shotgun blast to a kid head.half of it was missing!!yikes!!want to see it's www. rotten.com..i fore warn you..cite not intend for small kids.i repeat this site is not for the faint of heart!!!

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
what can you do with that comment? ???

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I watched a friend die by a shotgun blast to the head, I still get messed up thinking about it. but the most disgusting this was we were eating dinner with my parents in my house, when we hear the dog coffing up something, everybody turned and looked and my dad says your dog just ralfed up a balloon. then the dog eat it again. I run over there and try to stop it and see that it is a used condom from the garbage. yuck, my mom was like what was that. lol I said a balloon.lol :laugh:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
hmmmm grosses site ever .... when i was a kid i guess ... heres one of them ... we use to catch frogs ... left them in a bucket and forgot about em ... came back a month or so later and it was nothing but magit city ... LOL

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
your parents getting it on!!!! although i've never seen that, it would be the most disturbing thing that i would NOT want to see:(
whats wrong with fishmans parents? ???

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
that's just wrong.....i meant parents in general!
i mean if you saw your dad mounting your mom, wouldnt you be traumatized for life???????:rock:

*please note....i dont wish for anyone to have seen their parents, but if you have, i will pray for you my brothers and sisters*

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
that's just wrong.....i meant parents in general!
i mean if you saw your dad mounting your mom, wouldnt you be traumatized for life???????:rock:

*please note....i dont wish for anyone to have seen their parents, but if you have, i will pray for you my brothers and sisters*
It sure would - that would make my dad a necropheliack!

·
Registered
104 Posts
most disturbing thing ive seen is gay sheep yes gay sheep doing it to males i saw it a year ago on a nature program on disorders in animal brains
but thate still dont beat the parents thing

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.