Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
G

·
I drove on the road between Golden BC and Whistler BC...its was similar to those pics but was a bit wider...anyone who knows this road would agree with me that its a pretty damn dangerous road!

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
I remember some roads like that in Costa Rica. Just nuts. No problem staying awake during long stretches of driving!

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
A fatal accident happens there every couple of weeks, 100-200 people perish there every year. The July disaster brought the death toll during the previous eight months to 55.

It does not help that the fog and vapors rise up from the heavily vegetated valley below, resulting in almost constant fogs and limited visibility. Plus the tropical downpours cause parts of the road to slide down the mountain.
yikes!

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
I remember some roads like that in Costa Rica. Just nuts. No problem staying awake during long stretches of driving!
Im sure Puff has driven on every road mentioned.
[/quote]
:laugh: maybe thats why he hasnt been around in a while
[/quote]

I dont know why the Puff joke didn't pop up in my head.

where in the world is Puff San Diego?

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
A fatal accident happens there every couple of weeks, 100-200 people perish there every year. The July disaster brought the death toll during the previous eight months to 55.

It does not help that the fog and vapors rise up from the heavily vegetated valley below, resulting in almost constant fogs and limited visibility. Plus the tropical downpours cause parts of the road to slide down the mountain.
yikes!
damn thats dangerous

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts

·
Oh, SNAP!
3,806 Posts
That "hiking trail" from China looks insane:

·
Banned
9,412 Posts
Those roads are badass. We have a road here famous for motorcycle time trials down it. In the summer a couple bikers die every week. Its called Hawks nest. Those mountains are over 100 feet down.
Isn't there also a nice road in Tennessee/North Carolina called Tail of the Dragon or the Dragons Tail?

Yep, here it is http://www.mindspring.com/~hume/motorcycle/dragonstail.html
[/quote]

DAAAAMN nice find! looks like a pretty pupular riding destination...i'll have to check that out next time im "on the road"...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts