Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
It is a dark and stormy night and you are driving by a bus stop where there are 3 people at it. Your best friend who saved your life, a lady who is dying and needs to get to the hospital, and the love of your life. You have room for one more person. How would you handle this situation?
I would drive over the dying woman - to put her out of her misery.
and take my woman with me, I would leave my friend to grieve over his newley dead wife.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Innes said:
KumbiaQueens said:
Moral Dilemna:

You have a romantic dinner planned for two. You have to light 5 candles, the stove, and the fireplace. Problem is, you only have one match. Which do you light first?
how about you don't light anything, instead you go to the romantic meal for 2 at the local restaurant?
But wouldnt that be too "posh" for you Innes :
: :rasp:

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Spikey, I'm sorry. Who am I to say that things wont work for us in the future. Remember, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!! Keep the dream alive. I would say more, but I'm tired as he77. I'm sorry hun. Have a good night, and sweet dreams. Love you...

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
Spikey, I'm sorry. Who am I to say that things wont work for us in the future. Remember, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!! Keep the dream alive. I would say more, but I'm tired as he77. I'm sorry hun. Have a good night, and sweet dreams. Love you...
...my dream died that night....and my future is set...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
So much for my thread. Jeez!! It turned into a dilemma alright...just not the one I was aiming for. Im guessing this one has had its life lived. :ghostface:

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
1-2-3, CLEAR!!! BZZZZZZZT!!! DOCTOR, BRING IN THE BIGGER DEFIB, STAT PRONTO!!!!......OMG, WE'RE LOSING THIS TREAD, DAMNIT DOCTOR, WE'RE LOSING IT, WHERE ARE MY DEFIBS!!!... NURSE BRING IN THE EXTRA LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, IM GOIN IN...NURSE, MY GLOVES...

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.