Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is a dark and stormy night and you are driving by a bus stop where there are 3 people at it. Your best friend who saved your life, a lady who is dying and needs to get to the hospital, and the love of your life. You have room for one more person. How would you handle this situation?

This situation was given to 200 applicants for a job. Only 1 got the correct answer.

The correct way to respond is to pull over and give the keys to your best friend and have him drive the dying woman to the hospital while you stay with the love of your life.

This answer is the only answer that satisfies everyone's needs which is what your supposed to do at your job, typically. Which is why only that 1 guy was hired.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
um....if that was suppose to be a riddle for all of us, technically you shouldnt give the answer...it takes all the fun out of it :laugh:

·
Registered
259 Posts
I ain't about to get soaked. I would stay in the car and tell everyone to get in. I'd call 911 to get the dying woman since I don't know CPR and I'm not sure I want to give mouth to mouth :rasp:

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I forgot to mention you only have room for one of them in the car...so you couldnt put them all in the car.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
but if you really want to know my answer, i'd say give the keys to your best friend to drive, lay the dying lady down in the back seat, and you have the love of you life sit in your lap...FREE LAP DANCE!!!!!! :rockin: :D :D

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Throw your best friend in the trunk [they'd understand], the love of your life in the open seat, and the dying lady on your guys' laps...

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Moral Dilemna:

You have a romantic dinner planned for two. You have to light 5 candles, the stove, and the fireplace. Problem is, you only have one match. Which do you light first?

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know!!!

THE MATCH!!

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
giving the keys to my best friend would be a bad idea, he has lost his licence too many times. I drive him home from work every day, for the last 2 years

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I feel sorry for you nitro. Id say your friend owes you big time. I dont know about where you live, but here gas is $2 a gallon...

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
you light the stove first burns on gas.then you bring the candle over light then up,then toss one into the fire place.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thePACK said:
you light the stove first burns on gas.then you bring the candle over light then up,then toss one into the fire place.
thePACK how you gonna light those things without lighting the match first silly!?!
:laugh:

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
dang it pass me another brew.thats it don't drink and read..

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dont drink and drive either, you might hit a bump and spill your drink! :
:

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
nope, you light your heart...because the heart will always light the way to a romantic dinner
nice answer spikey...you must be a real charmer...

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
Moral Dilemna:

You have a romantic dinner planned for two. You have to light 5 candles, the stove, and the fireplace. Problem is, you only have one match. Which do you light first?
how about you don't light anything, instead you go to the romantic meal for 2 at the local restaurant?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.