Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
10,778 Posts
Man that is the lasiest sh*t ever...the Carger is supposed to be a legend, and all they do is give it the exact same looks as the Chrysler 300m/magnum

THe inside looks the same, and outside almost identicle. WTF. They should have put effort in making it unique.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,241 Posts
Filo said:
Man that is the lasiest sh*t ever...the Carger is supposed to be a legend, and all they do is give it the exact same looks as the Chrysler 300m/magnum

THe inside looks the same, and outside almost identicle. WTF. They should have put effort in making it unique.
[snapback]833845[/snapback]​
Agreed...........also werent the chargers 2 door? Its been along time since ive seen an old charger so im not sure. It also should have the variable cylinder engine or whatever its called. The true Charger didnt give a sh*t about fuel economy and neither did their owners.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes mopar realy F#$ked this car up. They were suposed to do a retro 68-70 or even if they did the 1999 prototype that would have been cool. They need to look to ford and what a GREAT job they did on the new mustangs.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
10,778 Posts
dwarfcat said:
Agreed...........also werent the chargers 2 door? Its been along time since ive seen an old charger so im not sure. It also should have the variable cylinder engine or whatever its called. The true Charger didnt give a sh*t about fuel economy and neither did their owners.
[snapback]833852[/snapback]​
Well unfortunatly we gotta have SOME fuel economy. But IMO the new Chevy COrvette engine ownz the HEMI in fuel economy and power, hands down. Also chargers came in 2 door and 4 door versions.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,241 Posts
Filo said:
Well unfortunatly we gotta have SOME fuel economy. But IMO the new Chevy COrvette engine ownz the HEMI in fuel economy and power, hands down. Also chargers came in 2 door and 4 door versions.
[snapback]833882[/snapback]​
True, I am amazed at the vette engine. The only 400+ hp engine that doesnt have a gas guzzler tax tagged to it. People can say what they want about the vette, but it is truly an amazing, nice car.
 

· my sister is #1 best prostitute
Joined
·
10,237 Posts
pontiac and diamler chrysler / doge have really disapointed me as well, however i did see a two door version that should be out next year that looked better but is still a recycled 300c/magnum mongiliod baby

first the GTO as a recycled POS that started as a POS caddy 10 years ago, then a popular car in australia, and they just threw a bigger engine and a gto badge on it. ..

now dodge with the 300c banged a magnum and miscarried a wanna be charger..

i hate to say this because im not a ford fan but they did an awesome job on the new mustang witht the retro look, they nailed it.. too bad the retards at pontiac and dodge couldnt pull the same move,, i did see a concept photo of a 2007 camaro that gave me instawood..

it was real nice kind of like a mid - late 60's camaro HOT..
 

· Registered
Joined
·
10,778 Posts
nismo driver said:
pontiac and diamler chrysler / doge have really disapointed me as well, however i did see a two door version that should be out next year that looked better but is still a recycled 300c/magnum mongiliod baby

first the GTO as a recycled POS that started as a POS caddy 10 years ago, then a popular car in australia, and they just threw a bigger engine and a gto badge on it. ..

now dodge with the 300c banged a magnum and miscarried a wanna be charger..

i hate to say this because im not a ford fan but they did an awesome job on the new mustang witht the retro look, they nailed it.. too bad the retards at pontiac and dodge couldnt pull the same move,, i did see a concept photo of a 2007 camaro that gave me instawood..

it was real nice kind of like a mid - late 60's camaro HOT..
[snapback]833892[/snapback]​
haha in the video they say "we dont want retro like our comptetitors" ...I think consumers love retro, when it works! (Ford T-bird=
, ford mustang=
)
 

· Registered
Joined
·
336 Posts
UMMM Mopar or No Car,... Mopar nut right here,,, PLEASE show me a 1968 Charger from the factory with 4 doors...

and that is horrible that aint no charger, the last concept looked better than that... I have a concept drawing from a magazine and thats looks like what a charger should look like...

They should seriously just rebuild a 68 with new components, how hard is it to do that come on you cant make somthing in 2005 look half as good as somthing built in the 60's
 

· Registered
Joined
·
10,778 Posts
tinylilredbelly said:
UMMM Mopar or No Car,... Mopar nut right here,,, PLEASE show me a 1968 Charger from the factory with 4 doors...

and that is horrible that aint no charger, the last concept looked better than that... I have a concept drawing from a magazine and thats looks like what a charger should look like...

They should seriously just rebuild a 68 with new components, how hard is it to do that come on you cant make somthing in 2005 look half as good as somthing built in the 60's
[snapback]833898[/snapback]​
Here is a 66 with 4 doors,
Not sure if later years had 4 doors...
 
1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top