Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right on
Yeah their skin is such an odd texture...I remember fishing out in the SF bay with my father years back and we caught a leopard shark and I was amazed as well as frightened of the skin with having the sense that its touch could cut like a knife

· The Lord Himself is Life to me
3,861 Posts
I have gone twice to see it and it was amazing. And if you stay in the area, may I suggest eating at the Whaling Station in Canery Row. One of the few places that gets grade A prime angus beef. I recommend the porter house.

· Oh, SNAP!
3,669 Posts
Grimreaperman said:
sweet, i've been to a aquarium before like that with sharks, got to touch the em, skin feels like sand paper.
[snapback]874478[/snapback]​
This is not just any aquarium with sharks, they have succesfully housed a great white for months, I think this is a first for any aquarium, many have tried but the sharks got sick and died quickly.

· Registered
648 Posts
i know that but its very cool to touch any shark, just knowing the simple fact their skin will cut you and very quickly you could loose a hand or arm or worse. bullsharks now around here have gotten real bad, coming into cold water. good to eat though, hahahahahah actually have caught me a couple, mean little bitches.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.