Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,246 Posts
ok i have in my 125 2 types of p's one is super reds and the other is wild reds,,i have a 75gal tank set up i want to put 2a peice-5 to 6in piraya,and 1 same size caribe,,,and when they are sttle in and nice and healthy,im going to take out3 of my wild reds,cuase i have 6 of them ,,,,,then i will take out all the fish and then put them all back in together with the piraya and the 1 caribe,,,do you guys think it would work with 4 different kinds of pygo's ???,,well its just a thought i have on trying to do,,i want a mixxed pygo tank...thanx for all input on this

· Registered
417 Posts
I've seen that kind of thing work, but I know my piraya are way too aggressive for my reds or terns.

Also, just as a side note, it's only 3 kinds of pyrgocentrus; wild reds and super reds are the same species, only different variations based upon collection point.

· Registered
1,246 Posts
FootClanSkates said:
Also, just as a side note, it's only 3 kinds of pyrgocentrus; wild reds and super reds are the same species, only different variations based upon collection point.
[snapback]859057[/snapback]​
but they do look alot different from each other ,,like even body shape,,one is more longer then the others body shape being more rounder,,well who knows what kind they are i dont know everything ,,,help me out ,,,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.