Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my girlfriend really likes this car, though i think it looks like a clown car... im bored as hell at work so i looked it up and it goes for 17 - 20 grand! christ! its like a shoebox and they charge 20 grand! its got a 1.6 L engine... i wonder if it comes with a remote control too???

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
I like the Mini. Looks real cool. YOu can fit practically anywhere haha. I believe when buying the coop you have to buy a certain package which the price will vary. Also what make the mini cost alot is the add ons

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
They're cute.. Best cars to have in SF for gas efficiency and parking space

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
RhomZilla said:
They're cute.. Best cars to have in SF for gas efficiency and parking space
hell yeah..park it anywher you want to...

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
I actually heard their safety rating were some of the best in its class....which class? I dont know...

·
~ATLANTA BRAVES~
18,086 Posts
Xenon said:
I actually heard their safety rating were some of the best in its class....which class? I dont know...
There something you need to understand about saftey ratings.They are done with a vehicle or object of the same weight. So yes the Minis safety is great... but only if you hit something of comperable weight. So my truck would demolish it!

·
Look into my eyes!
7,561 Posts
My gf wants one too. I say at least its better than a new VW bug

·
~ATLANTA BRAVES~
18,086 Posts
My girlfriend used to want one too, till I told her to think what would happen if my truck hit her. She changed her mind real quick.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Atlanta Braves Baby! said:
My girlfriend used to want one too, till I told her to think what would happen if my truck hit her. She changed her mind real quick.
Isnt that the case with any car then...

·
~ATLANTA BRAVES~
18,086 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Atlanta Braves Baby! said:
Isnt that the case with any car then...
Ya any car thats as small and light as a Mini cooper.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
They are so expensive mainly (IMO) because they are imports. Also, I think they have like 160 horsepower in that tiny little engine.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.