Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
It doesnt work with all numbers. I tried 3 of them before clicking on the crystal ball and got two symbols...and yes I did my math correctly!! So it doesnt work all the time.

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
It didn't work every single time, but more than enough to piss me off because I can't figure it out, enlighten us phantom45f please, or PM me if you don't wanna ruin it for anyone else. thanks

New day + clearer not tired off my ass mind = I figured it out.
Nice trick.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
That's some freaky shiz

The weird thing: when you just focus on a random number, without doing the math first, it won't work..... :eek:oh2:

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
it changes each time you do it. every posible answer has the same symbol. keep looking at #36 for example, its always going to be the answer, and it changes each time.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
grosse gurkes got the right idea. It will only work if you actually do what the instructions say (trust me if you can subract it works everytime) - it wont work if you just pick a number. Piranha 13 i dont know what you mean by "every answer i always 0". But think in terms of sections, like all of the 70's or 60's or 50's, etc. Look at 36, or 45, there are more.

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
The only possible answers are multiples of 9.....9,18,27 ect. So all the multiples of 9 are the same symbal. If you do the addition and subtraction properly, you will come up with a multiple of 9. Each time you choose a number and go through the entire process, the sysbols change however, everytime the multiples of 9 all change to the same sysbol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.