Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
566 Posts
I am way up in Alpena. I only have 2 RBP's right now, but I will be getting more as soon as I move. I am also looking for a big tank, so if any of you have one shoot me a PM.
Im in Oscoda........ and looking for a bigger tank also.....
Have you been in to that Animal Kingdom up there yet? I stop in and get a couple dozen white clouds for my p's entertainment mostly, they are so small.

· Registered
191 Posts
piranhaqueen said:
I am way up in Alpena. I only have 2 RBP's right now, but I will be getting more as soon as I move. I am also looking for a big tank, so if any of you have one shoot me a PM.
Im in Oscoda........ and looking for a bigger tank also.....
Have you been in to that Animal Kingdom up there yet? I stop in and get a couple dozen white clouds for my p's entertainment mostly, they are so small.
[snapback]876214[/snapback]​
Yeah I seriously go there every day. I am friends with the owners and stuff, and thats where I got my P's from. Lately they have been way short on fish, mostly because after Christmas everyone is broke anyways. Would you be interested in getting a tank from glasscages.com? I am seriously considering the 240 long and picking it up on the one MI day, but I don't want to go alone and I don't have a truck to pick it up with, so it would be cool to partner up with someone to go.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.