Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27,337 Posts
I hate how Michael Jackson is such a media whore nowadays, everyones scrambling to get his stuff on the air because they know people love to watch freaks on TV.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
The way I think it is, is that Michael Jackson is now like those phones where you take away 1 cover and replace it with another, I can't understand how he can look like he does after spending that much time and money, the only reason for this is that he can remove the "michael Jackson" skin and change to go undercover, or into his Janet skin, to be his "sister" - (did you ever see them in the same place at the same time?)I think this is the only possable explination for the misteries of the Jacksons such as:

*why does Michael career take off for a year or two then suddenly stop for a year or two while Janet takes the stage?

*Why does he dissapear from the public eye when he is not on media crusades (like right now), and how does he dissapear - he is after all Michael Jackson, you would think someone would spot him.

*how does he go shopping, or out at all, without being noticed?

*how come Janet was never one of the Jackson 5? - because she was made up when he got his Janet skin!

*Why does Janet look like Michael - don't say he is her brother, because he hardly looks like he would have done.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I think he's trying to turn himself into a monkey like the one he used to have. That was his real true love and he wants to spend his remaining years as a monkey.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
he had several monkeys, all called bubbles, but when they got big he sent them back and got new ones, he only wanted small ones.

·
Registered
27,337 Posts
Neoplasia said:
I think he's trying to turn himself into a monkey like the one he used to have. That was his real true love and he wants to spend his remaining years as a monkey.
Everybody loves monkeys

Did anyone see the plastic surgery special where they claimed the picture of him with bandages on his nose was due to the fact that the skin and underlying cartalidge was so messed up and tampered around the tip of his nose that it just disintegrated and collapsed cousing a HOLE in his nose. He covered this up with some surgical tape.

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
if michael jackson ever sees this topic hes going to get is body gards to kill us all...
so if your reading this michael
na na na boo boo. you cant ketch me!

·
Registered
61 Posts
best think about it all is that he claims that he only had 2 nose jobs and no other plastic surgery. I can believe that when he rewords it, "i had to surgeries to fix my nose that collapsed, and had 5000000000 others to make myself look like an alien" He is truly a freak show, but we all love it.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Can someone explain his attempt to grow facial hair? That's probably his scariest look to date, and that nose makes me want to wretch.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.