Piranhas Forum banner

Is Michael Jackson guilty or innocent of child molestation?

• Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Innocent

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
"Pygocentrus cariba"
11,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your opinions. This will be interesting. It's hard for me to say. There are certain things that make me think he's quilty, but there are also some other things that make me feel he isn't guilty.
~Taylor~

·
DOC#003162
15,011 Posts
dont care should be added to your poll

i just hate the thought of this sh*t being in the news for the next few years

·
Registered
815 Posts
from what ive seen in the news only hes inocent but what person of his age would let a child sleep in their bed!!
but theres to many i cant remembers and other things like that, that make ME think he inocent
but either way hes very talented in the world of music
but he will never come out of prision alive if he does go in unless hes gaurded 24/7!!
but thats just my opinion

·
The Man, The Myth, The Legend
1,279 Posts
he is one sick son of a bitch... I give him the

·
"Pygocentrus cariba"
11,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MR.FREEZ said:
dont care should be added to your poll

i just hate the thought of this sh*t being in the news for the next few years
[snapback]944750[/snapback]​
Yeah, that's a good point. Never thought to, but then again, if I did probably everybody would've picked that one

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Kind of funny how everyone has his judgement ready, yet know no more than what they see in the news or read on-line (and journalists certainly don't know more than the average person, unless they too shared the bed with Wacko Jacko).
I admit, Jackson's a weird little character that doesn't really seem to try to act like a normal citizen, but if you say "guilty" or "innocent", a little bit of factual evidence to back it up (even just would) be nice...

A monkey can be taught to point fingers, but can y'all back up what you say?

·
tap or snap
11,911 Posts
there are some factors that lead me to believe that he's guilty. for one, as a child he was brought up in a dysfunctional home, beaten severely, and mistreated. i don't recall if he was sexually abused, but the above factors could go both ways.

he could be super generous to children because of the childhood he never had. his dad forced him to work, and when he wanted to be a kid he was beaten. but at the same time, those above mentioned things could have led him to become a molestor.

i honestly don't know, but i'm leaning towards innocent.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
hyphen said:
i honestly don't know, but i'm leaning towards innocent.
[snapback]944882[/snapback]​
Same here: he acts like a freak, he certainly looks like a freak (although that can't be held against him), but does that make him a child molester?
He's whacko for sure, but the people sueing him are not 100% sane either...

I hope he's innocent, although I doubt we'll ever know what really happened - I'm not a big fan of his music, but he is one of the musicians that I grew up with...

·
Registered
591 Posts
Innocent....but guilty by default. Perhaps he has shared his bed with children, but I believe he sees nothing wrong in that. The way he was brought up, his overbearing parents, and then being catapulted to stardom like he was, I think must have unhinged him somewhat.

Probably a lovely kind guy....but his kindness seems to have been his downfall.

Rich

·
The ASSMAN
20,570 Posts
Anyone that pays someone 25 million to not sue him is guilty of something.....why payoff someone that is threatening to sue you if you have nothing to hide. Also....didnt the kid a few years ago...the one he paid off....have knowledge of his "package" that was backed up by the police when he was forced into a strip search?

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
even if he is Innocent he should still go to jail for his bad looks :rasp:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts