Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
watch the m.j. docu., we,ve seen it here in the u.k. and that guy needs his nuts cutting off as well as a labotamy[i think thats how you spell it] anyway his f,in head drilling! :veryangry:
i would say alot more but i,m sh.t at typing :nod:
watch it and see what you think.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Personally I think he is a dip####! He has ruined his reputation and he keeps on doing stupid ####. I'll have to watch the show. He also has another documentary coming up.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
5,969 Posts
hey, i like michael jackson...even if he is f__ked up!!! But his music is the best...so yea, kill the guy, SAVE THE WORLD, IT'LL MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE FOR ME AND YOU...or was it "heal the world"????? oh well :D

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
13,589 Posts
You people seriously need mental help when you start talking about the size of MJ's *ahem*. Not to mention, castrating the poor thing!
:eek:oo: ???

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
13,589 Posts
Here 20/20 is only on Friday's.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Did VH1 end up airing the segment on him? I know he was mighty pissed and wanted it removed. I also heard he was putting out a competing special airing the same time as another one, which could very well be the 20/20 special. I was only half paying attention though.

·
Captain Britannia
4,605 Posts
i think the us is showing it on thursday ,after the show they had a dicussion and thats when they said it would be on they also mentioned that martin bashir was going to watch it with M J i cant see this happening though ,he is odd but i dont think he would hurt kids on purpose but he doesnt look after his kids that well and i dont understand why parents would let their kids stay over with his rep its got to have something to do with money ???

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.