Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
watch the m.j. docu., we,ve seen it here in the u.k. and that guy needs his nuts cutting off as well as a labotamy[i think thats how you spell it] anyway his f,in head drilling! :veryangry:
i would say alot more but i,m sh.t at typing :nod:
watch it and see what you think.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Personally I think he is a dip####! He has ruined his reputation and he keeps on doing stupid ####. I'll have to watch the show. He also has another documentary coming up.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
hey, i like michael jackson...even if he is f__ked up!!! But his music is the best...so yea, kill the guy, SAVE THE WORLD, IT'LL MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE FOR ME AND YOU...or was it "heal the world"????? oh well :D

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
You people seriously need mental help when you start talking about the size of MJ's *ahem*. Not to mention, castrating the poor thing!
:eek:oo: ???

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Here 20/20 is only on Friday's.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Did VH1 end up airing the segment on him? I know he was mighty pissed and wanted it removed. I also heard he was putting out a competing special airing the same time as another one, which could very well be the 20/20 special. I was only half paying attention though.

·
Registered
698 Posts
That guy still making the news? Seems him and OJ have a knack for taking up news space. You all here about OJ daughter making an 9-1-1 phone call?

·
Registered
698 Posts
hahaha, no, his daughter was screaming and crying about OJ saying he didn't love her and his other kids were better than her. Really sick bastard to do that to a kid.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
watch the show he did with the british interviewer who followed him round for 8 months

i,m sure you get that tonight or tomorrow :O :O

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
i think the us is showing it on thursday ,after the show they had a dicussion and thats when they said it would be on they also mentioned that martin bashir was going to watch it with M J i cant see this happening though ,he is odd but i dont think he would hurt kids on purpose but he doesnt look after his kids that well and i dont understand why parents would let their kids stay over with his rep its got to have something to do with money ???

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.