Piranhas Forum banner

Do YOU think Michael Jackson is guilty?

• Yes-but he will find a way out-- ($$$)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes--and he will be raped in jail many many time to come!

• No--he isnt guilty and will be let go

• No--he isnt guilty but will be found guilty because of accusations

• OTHER-explain

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Registered
10,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Choose one of the answers. I say guilty and will be jailed. This judge wont put up with BS and the jurors probably wont hesitate saying guilty. Not only that but who lets little boys sleep in their bed with them, and think that is normal? <--well maybe if they are YOUR kids. Here is an article from today.

Michael Jackson Due in Court Today as Frenzy Grows

By Dan Whitcomb

SANTA MARIA, Calif. (Reuters) - Michael Jackson was due in a California courtroom Monday -- his freedom, career and reputation on the line -- as jury selection begins in the pop star's child molestation trial.

Jackson, who said Sunday that he would be "acquitted and vindicated" at trial, was expected to sit with his lawyers at the defense table as the first of some 750 prospective jurors are summoned to the courtroom of Santa Barbara Superior Court Judge Rodney Melville.

The would-be jurors will report to Melville's courtroom, in the central California city of Santa Maria, in groups of 150 to determine if they can serve on a trial that could last six months. The judge will try to assemble a pool of possible jurors who will be given seven-page questionnaires about the case and told to return on Feb. 7.

The trial of Jackson, one of the world's best-known entertainers, on charges of molesting a young boy has drawn worldwide media attention. The start of jury selection was expected to create a huge frenzy outside the courthouse.

Police braced for the arrival of hundreds or even thousands of Jackson's fans, some of whom camped out overnight at the courthouse despite chilly weather and fences designed to keep them well away from the 46-year-old performer.

More than 1,000 journalists from Australia, Britain, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico and the United States have registered to cover the trial. Sunday reporters waited in line for five hours to pick up credentials needed to get through tight security surrounding the courthouse property.

'LET ME HAVE MY DAY IN COURT'

Only a handful of reporters will be in court for jury selection because most of the seats will be occupied by prospective jurors until Melville and lawyers for both sides can whittle the pool down to a panel of 12.

Although Jackson's famed Neverland Valley Ranch is in the hills of central California above Santa Maria, the self-proclaimed "King of Pop" is rarely seen in the working-class town of 80,000 people and has little in common with the 12 residents who will sit in judgment of him.

A grand jury handed down a 10-count indictment against Jackson in April, charging him with lewd acts on a child under the age of 14 and conspiring to commit the crimes of abduction, false imprisonment and extortion.

The indictment stems from accusations made by a now 15-year-old boy and recovering cancer patient seen holding hands with Jackson in a controversial documentary that aired on ABC and British television in February 2003.

Jackson Sunday released a videotaped statement saying that leaks to the media about grand jury testimony in the case contained information that was "disgusting and false" and predicted victory at trial.

"I love my community and I have great faith in our justice system," Jackson said. "Please keep an open mind and let me have my day in court. I deserve a fair trial like every other American citizen. I will be acquitted and vindicated when the truth is told."
I say
with Michael!! What do you say?

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
c'mon Filo, it's a war - sh*t happens !!

how old are you again ? 28 ? 29 ? 18 ?

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
Filo said:
wrong thread man. but in other news, we have 8 billion dollars that are un accounted for.

[snapback]871544[/snapback]​
yup, and yet in other news, I know a girl in my gym who can squat more than you

OK, I am done derailing

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
Jewelz said:
yup, and yet in other news, I know a girl in my gym who can squat more than you

OK, I am done derailing
[snapback]871556[/snapback]​
then she can probably squat 5x more than me....scary

· Breaki&#39;n all day...
4,256 Posts
he loves the little boys

he is soo guilty

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
hyphen said:
then she can probably squat 5x more than me....scary

[snapback]871560[/snapback]​
there really is a 17-year old girl in my gym that squats 225 for reps - and she looks normal except her legs are a little bigger than an average chick.. very impressive

oh, and Jackson will buy his way out of jail with $$$

· im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
3,668 Posts
INNCOENT TILL PROVEN GUIlty HE'LL GET OFF !!!

"i mean cmon its michael jackson !!!!, michael jackson!!!!!"

only cats who into south park will get that

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.