Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have much time to play video games anymore, and the only game I've played in the last 4 months or so was GTA: SA, but Ive always loved the MGS series..

So I was wondering - has anyone played the new one ? And if you have, what are your impressions ? Is it worth getting ?

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nobody's played it ?

· Registered
1,434 Posts
cuzin has it...i personally love it...like always the detail is awesome...there is so much more then the other one...The thing i dont like is that some of the characters are kinda "out there" u can say....like in the last one they had a vampire...i understood that...but i think theyre pushing it..

overall its a great game...ima get it when i get money

· Registered
322 Posts
i have that game its bad ass, bad ass bad guys too (except the boss they killed it)
the pain, the fear, the end, the fury!, vulgan 0r something, ocelot, and the boss, those are the bosses, they did push it on the bosses a little like the boss theres no way a girl can be that strong and that skilled, and if there was a girl soldier she will get raped. that was fake, and the game was easy for me i passed it in 2 hours, on hard. its fun

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies, sounds like I should get it

· Let's split up gang!
3,627 Posts
Don't expect it to be a log game though. Like all the MGS games, it kinda short. I beat it in 3 days. But it is definitly worth the money. The End is the best boss fight they've had in any of the MGS games ever.

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
scrappydoo said:
Don't expect it to be a log game though. Like all the MGS games, it kinda short. I beat it in 3 days. But it is definitly worth the money. The End is the best boss fight they've had in any of the MGS games ever.
[snapback]842624[/snapback]​
that's cool man I don't have time to play that much anyway... GTA:SA took me a while to beat

· Oh, SNAP!
3,669 Posts
I bought it but I only played for like an hour or so, got a litle frustrated but I´m going to give it another shot later this month.

· Let's split up gang!
3,627 Posts
JAC said:
I bought it but I only played for like an hour or so, got a litle frustrated but I´m going to give it another shot later this month.
[snapback]843251[/snapback]​
It's a lot different from other games. You've got to slow down and examine everything in the area. If you try to run and shoot, that usually doesn't work.

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah, MGS is about stealth, which is one of the reasons I like it.. I am definitely getting it this weekend

· Oh, SNAP!
3,669 Posts
scrappydoo said:
It's a lot different from other games. You've got to slow down and examine everything in the area. If you try to run and shoot, that usually doesn't work.
[snapback]844839[/snapback]​
Yeah, that's what frustrated me the most but I didn't give it enough time, a friend told me it was awesome so I will give it another chance.

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got the game on Friday.. looks pretty good so far, although haven't had a lot of time to play - still trying to get used to the controls; i got this special collector's edition strategy guide for free from my friend though

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.