Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5,956 Posts
i got it yesterday, interesting game, still on first misson, havnt had much time

i got it cause it got good reviews on x-play (anyone else think morgan web is hot)

it has potential i think, but i really want to get crimson skys and forza motorsport, just have to wait like 10 days i think to get forza, supposedly best racing game ever made

· Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet lu said:
i got it yesterday, interesting game, still on first misson, havnt had much time

i got it cause it got good reviews on x-play (anyone else think morgan web is hot)

it has potential i think, but i really want to get crimson skys and forza motorsport, just have to wait like 10 days i think to get forza, supposedly best racing game ever made
[snapback]848212[/snapback]​
i heard mercenary is supposed to be like gta but in nkorea, you hear about the john singleton game fear&respect, not gonna be out for a while, but supposed to be a bad ass game...whats crimsons skys about i just got fable, cool game but im a bit bored of it now, guess im more of a shoot em up guy, think my next game will be mech assault 2

· Registered
126 Posts
I got rid of my x-box about 6 months ago. I got all caught up in the war games. Medal of honor, ghost recon etc. When I saw that mercenary game It made me want to get another x-box just to try it. sh*t is addicting though......let us know how it is....

· Registered
5,956 Posts
crimson skys is a flying games where you kill people using your plane, played it at friends house once,

btw, iv been playing mercenary for a bit now and i like it, lots of shooting, you basicaly get these contracts and carry out short missions, the more you destroy you get more money, pretty good game i think

see if you can get it somewhere cheap though, played $50 at best buy for it, almost through in the halo 2 chrome controller but decided to get missionary cause it looked cool

definity, a good buy, and not a another cheesy vietnam war game

· Skankzilla
16,305 Posts
Crimson Skies = great game, especially online. Just a plane fighter where you also get out of the plane to shoot down planes with anti-aircraft guns.

Forza motorsports = looks good, but i'm a GT4 fan all the way. Roommate will probably get Forza though.

Mercanies = looks badass, gonna try to rent it tonight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.