Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Me and my boyfriend where having a conversation about people in general. The subject "keeping a secret" popped up!

My boyfriend has a theory that men are better to keep a secret than women.
When I asked him why, his reply was:

>Men like to walk around thinking to ourselfs "I know something you don't know".<

So.........- Is that really true??

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
Honestly.. Us men *dont care* about nearly everything and anything. Yeah we'll listen, talk about sh*t, agree on your opinions, but trust me.. once we finish talking, we go off and start thinking about other things WE care about. Plus in my opinion and comming for my female best friends.. you guys do gossip more than us and care about a whole lotta issues that we simply keep to ourselves.

·
&quot;The Dancing Banana Man&quot;
7,893 Posts
i think when girls are in there lil pow wow, they talk about the dumbst things in the world.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
Im with Bob on that one. Thats why we dont care.. you guys talk about the most sensitive and most boring things in the world!!! Plus I forgot to mention, you guys are too sensitive.

·
&quot;The Dancing Banana Man&quot;
7,893 Posts
Hannibal said:
bobme said:
I dont hide any thing from my GF.
thats the softest thing I have heard today. U cant trust these hoes
things are diffrent with my gf though, She is from Hong Kong, has no friends here becuase she just moved here

·
what up NINJA
4,581 Posts
Men keep secrets not to keep secrets from and tell others (as women do). We keep secrets so as to not cause drama, or just to forget about it. Some things women deal with matter not in the grand scheme of things. But to be totally honest, if someone is keeping secrets then you have problems.

·
joey&#39;d is da man
14,077 Posts
The way I see it is that the ladys worry about stupid things, and feel like they need to tell people, so they tell a man and now he has a seceret, but then as soon as the lady shuts up, the guy forgets what was said (if he ever listend to it in the first place) and therefore never tells anyone, but also isn't keeping a seceret.

If the seceret is about the guy then he will do one of 3 things:
1 - tell everyone, or just a friend who likes to gossip, and pretend that he doesn't want anyone to know, but really he does.
2 - never tell anyone and nobody will ever know, and eventially forget about it.
3 - never tell anyone, but leave it in their will.

and if the seceret is another guys they will mock that friend for the next 5 years

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Just because we like to take advantage of the thinking power that our brains give us doesnt mean a thing. I will agree though that most girl's [around here anyway] love to over exaggerate everything that they think about. Those girls you speak of, that are 'sensitive'...its all an act. They just want more attention. In other words, they're drama queens!

You guys can 'keep' secrets because of the following:

1. You guys have a short attention span and will forget about it a minute after it was said
2. You could care less, it goes in one ear and out the other
3. Guys hate drama-therefore do their best to avoid it by purposely forgetting the secret

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
How do you people know if they dont hide secrets?!? Some girls are really good at keeping secrets...in which case she wont tell you of them. So I ask again "how do you know?"

·
Registered
259 Posts
it's all about trust and loyalty. if i think i can trust a girl than i will be loyal enough to not keep any secrets. the problem is you can't trust most girls or people in general to a certain extent. that's life

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,328 Posts
....girls can't keep a secret worth a DAMN! they eventually tell someone or do something that gives them away!....as for guys, we don't keep secrets because either we forget about it or we just don't give a sh*t who knows

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
... we can keep secrets better because in reality we forget waht it was we were talking about in a matter of minutes until you decide to bring it up again, we have better things on our minds such as fish

·
6,328 Posts
SnowCichlid said:
... we can keep secrets better because in reality we forget waht it was we were talking about in a matter of minutes until you decide to bring it up again, we have better things on our minds such as fish
....and girls, and cars, and guns, and girls, and racing, and football (soccer or US football)

·
Registered
492 Posts
CHUD said:
it's all about trust and loyalty. if i think i can trust a girl than i will be loyal enough to not keep any secrets. the problem is you can't trust most girls or people in general to a certain extent. that's life
Dam right, If she messes up she noes I will understand, well to a certain extreme.

·
6,328 Posts
i don't trust girls anyway either....thanks to this certain girl, most girls have to work harder for my trust, and it sucks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.