Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per Sir Nate's suggestion, I feel like this is a good idea:

I would like to have a member of the month competition this month and see how it goes. I would like to recieve 10 nominees from the users and you can not nominate yourself. These nominations are to be based solely on how helpful you think that particular user was in posting answers to fish questions. This is not meant to be a popularity contest, yet a way to recognize the members of our community who have gone above and beyond to help other members out with their fish problems/questions.

Staff can not be nominated.

Send me a PM with the username of who you think should be nominated, and tomorrow we will vote on the 10 that are nominated. Thanks.

Mike

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
13,589 Posts
Damn that sucks that staff cant be nominated...I mean after all that is why they are staff due to the fact they are knowledgable in the field...

·
joey'd is da man
11,920 Posts
I think since GG has not been staff for long, he should be included - as he was a regular member during the month in question.

·
joey'd is da man
11,920 Posts
Xenon said:
Send me a PM with the username of who you think should be nominated, and tomorrow we will vote on the 10 that are nominated. Thanks.

Mike
tommorrow was yesterday - who are the candidates?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.