> any luck finding larger piranhas, and I want to get
> 3 of them for my 55 gallon tank, I have one in
> there, but he's too big, and he ate the little guys
> I tried to put in there. The pet store wants to
> screw me if they sell me any piranhas they get in
> from customers, like 40 bucks a fish, I just want to
> get some decent sized rbs. Can I order them from
> some place that will ship them to me?
Hmm.. N.D., huh. I dont know much folks around your area, but do know members that live in a couple states to the east and north of you. If Im correct, there was a guy someplace in Nor/So Dakota who was selling Rbs. I will look into that for you also!! Im sorry to say, but the piranhas in your LFS are the best thing to come around. I can advise you to call Ron at Fishpost or Pedro at Aquascape to talk to them about shipping you Ps since they are legal in your state, but shipping would come out to about what you'd pay for at your LFS. Also Aquascape has deals on baby RBs... I advice to buy a whole bunch and become your own distributor in your area to make good profits on such high demanding fish!! Also, if worse comes to worse.. I can also ask a good friend to see if he'll be able to hook you up and/or give you a deal.

BTW: I will post a copy of this on PFury in the "Lounge Forum". It will help others see your problems and concerns and might have a better option/solution.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
All i can think of other than looking for someone on here selling is to do what Zilla said and order from Aquascapeonline.com or Fishpost.com. Aquascape has some nice deals on their Reds. I don't know about Fishposts prices. How big is your curent RBP?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.