·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few crappy pics of my big boy enjoy guys

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
i think the chimples look fine on rhoms. most have them and it just gives them some personality. that's a great looking fish.

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Nice rhom...looks a lot like serrapygos old rhom.
That's what I thought to.

Awesome fish Josh!, well worth the long trip! Congrats.

[/quote]

I'm also glad that fish is now in my neighborhood....If ya know what I mean.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very nice... is that the one from a guy down in Indiana or Kentucky or something that was selling him dirt cheap.
Yea Mike i got a steal of a deal for fedor but with gas and time spent at the end of the day it wasnt to cheap but still a great deal.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
he looks thick as hell man. Iv seen this fish in person and he is pretty crazy. He chasing you around yet?
Not yet but he eats like a pig the first day i got him he took a whole tapia fillet down in seconds. I prazi proed him the first week and a whole shippy load of tape worms fell to the bottom of the tank and gave him some meds to enhance his feeding. This guy eats everyday should be no problem to get him even thicker. I hope he doent chase me when im doing a gravel vac i would be scared shitless. Thanks all for the compliments

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
PLEASE people!!!.... no more "Is that a chimple??" comments...!!!
It is not a disease it is a callous from rubbing on the glass. Why are people so surprised???
Sheesh!

Smokin fish J-LO!!
He's really beefy lookin. You will love him the more you get to know him. Mines like a pet dog.
Terrific pick up!

·
Registered
9 Posts
:nod:
Ohhhh Man there's the beast!!! I'm happy to see he's alive and doing well!!!
I know that drive killed you man and I should've cut you a little more slack on that end of the deal but man you really wanted that fish, and trust me I know why.
I'm glad you are happy with him and watch your hands..... if you want to keep them cause he can get mean!
Take care man and much happiness to you.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:nod:
:nod: Ohhhh Man there's the beast!!! I'm happy to see he's alive and doing well!!!
I know that drive killed you man and I should've cut you a little more slack on that end of the deal but man you really wanted that fish, and trust me I know why.
I'm glad you are happy with him and watch your hands..... if you want to keep them cause he can get mean!
Take care man and much happiness to you.
Thanks Jason im loving this guy and trust me i will watch my hands
Scarry ass Rhom man. The Ride was nothing i been through worst Thanks agian my friend

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
now thats a monster. 10 hours easy drive when thats the reward!!

more pics some feeding vids a live link and im pleased. j/k

1 - 20 of 20 Posts