Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all Team and Project!...

All team are allow to post anything and anytime you want in our sub-forum...All I ask is please don't spam in here and we will do the same.

I know I don't own the forum and site..you can come in and out as you please and post anything you want..but just a respect we all got our own forum already. That is all we ask for

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
sounds good, i think we can all get along because if we dont everyone will lose there forums and noone wants that so i think everyone who has had problems with other people should let the past stay in the past
/asks 2p2f to change his avatar everytime you post i think your a hot chick :laugh:

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good to hear it from you Danny..Easy are ok with it as well...just waiting for RIP to answer it. I don't think RIP have any problem with this eigther.

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
wow jim you got to much time on your hand with my avatar..
Time...I was thinking of something else. Jims house is where kleenex's go to die :laugh:

Anyways, Im down with that P2.

[/quote]
you like to pick on jim dont you dannyboy

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
if im wrong then im wrong i guess it aint my business anyways

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
/asks 2p2f to change his avatar everytime you post i think your a hot chick :laugh:

When I first started on p-fury, I thought that was his girlfriend. I was like "damn, 2p2f pulls some hot women"!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts

When I first started on p-fury, I thought that was his girlfriend. I was like "damn, 2p2f pulls some hot women"!
[/quote]
join the club haha, but i think someone with a gf like that would spend less time on p-fury
and more time making babies!

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
whats up everyone and welcome to the forum, nice to be here, just thought id introduce myself

1 - 20 of 27 Posts