• [IMG]http://www.wantroot.com/POM/May/14.jpg[/IMG]

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Both are [email protected] nice pictures. Its hard to have to pick one as being better then the other.

~Dj

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
my vote was decided on the clarity of the picture. both are great pictures

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Surprised to even have to compete against such prize winning pix!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Those are both great pics.

I have to ask, how you got such good pics through the glass?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Two great pictures. To help the photographers out, I want to comment on why I picked the first one over the second one. I like the second one in that you can see the whole fish without too much cruft beyond the fish (it's well cropped). The first pic crops off part of the fish which is a turn off. HOWEVER, the flash in the eyes of the second pic was a killer for me. I voted for the first pic mostly due to superior lighting over the second pic. The superior lighting shows the colors of the fish in a more pleasing way, and doesn't distort important parts like the eyes.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Voting concludes tonight....if you havnt voted already go ahead and log it....althought it looks like we already have a winner

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
yonderway said:
HOWEVER, the flash in the eyes of the second pic was a killer for me. I voted for the first pic mostly due to superior lighting over the second pic.
SHeesh!!! Im sorry I lent my little sister my digi cam, and had to go to Walgreens to swoop up a $29 one just to make it in time for POTM.

Anyways... Damn it, Mike!!! It clearly showed who the winner was. Dont know how mines even ended up competing with that Tern. There were others that clearly had better chance with competing besides mine.
I think you guys did that on purpose just to pick on me and get some good laughs?!?!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.