Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i realize this is a natural and physical improbabtility, but i was taking bong rips and decided it would be generous to give the fluffster a few shotguns. it works on people and dogs and cats and stuff...........so i would take a ripper and exhale it into the air intake hose on the powerhead that ordinarily inhales air from outside the tank to add additional air to the water in the tank. this air is then "strained" by fish gills to aid their respiration as the delivery vehicle for 02 entering their little bloodsteams. so i blew a few huge (read 8 or 9) hits down his hose which basically made millions of tiny thc filled bubbles rise up around him for about ten straight minutes as i smoked and smoked out the fish's tank. your smoke rises as air would toward the surface which settles like fog on a medieval swamp and hangs about an inch or so off the surface between your water and the lid or hood. it's delightful really; to see it swirl and whisp around inside your tank. anyway, i repeated this process several times. use your best judgement. the fish's tolerance is probably way lower than yours anyway. i'm not saying he got high or anything, but the aeration in the tank was solid pot smoke for a good while and he was breathing as usual right in it's path the whole time. afterward i swear to god he was up at the front of the glass, nose right touching it for the rest of the night just staring out of the tank and just hovering there all golden colored and sh*t. is eye is already reddish so that's a tough call. he definitely likes to check out the tv, playstation, people in the room , and my dog when he's like that. usually he doesn't get all laid back like that until late at night when it's dark and he's eaten. you make the call. it's fun to try anyway. i wouldn't do it often because it not cool to do to your water with all the impurities in there and all, but doing it once in a 55 gal? big deal.

· Registered
1,693 Posts
i could have sworn i concluded my opening by saying IT'S ONLY FOR TRYING AND BAD FOR WATER DUE TO IMPURITIES. with all the sh*t decomposing in the rivers they live in SA (which includes weed and heinous fertilizer and industrial runoff from the morons wrecking the rainforset) and not harming or hindering them to a greater extent than we all get living on earth, i'll take the chance that doing it once (which is only once more than never) won't harm him even slightly. going out on a limb with that, but you understand.

· The Lord Himself is Life to me
3,861 Posts
You know that's how it all begins. First with the occasional bong hit with the older, cooler elongs. Then he blazes full time to fit in with the big serras. Then he moves on to the hard stuff. Heroine, speed, and feeders laised with LSD Then comes the viscious spiral down. He starts pawning off air hoses and heaters. You try to comfront him and ask him why he wasn't home last night, but he just swims away and stays behind the driftwood all day. He becomes abusive and you have to kick him out. You think it's for his own good but it only makes things worse. Next thing you know he's in with the pacus and that's where it really starts to get f'd up. . .

I've seen it all too many times. . .

· Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
slanted, that's hilarious. guys, seriously, how could he have been even slightly stessed by it if his color was amazing, his breathing was regular and not labored, he didn't gulp air or anything worrisome like that, and he ate a big piece of catfish an hour later that evening. we have people putting rhoms in with green mambas in with pirayas in with silver back gorillas on this site; let's keep this in perspective filo. it's not that risky or even lasting more than a few minutes. maybe i'm wrong.........,.BUT I DON'T THINK SO!

· Registered
1,208 Posts

I think he will be alright...at least he wasent swimming in circles all paranoid.

That would have been hilarious if you would have seen him get the red eye

Not too sure if the smoke is good for him though

· Registered
230 Posts
im not sure whether or not fish actually have the thc receptors that humans, cats and dogs have. probably some other animals too. i used to smoke constantly until i decided that i wanted to be productive. whenever i was stoned all the time i was just a very happy lump on the couch. some people arent like that, but i sure am. and im sure once wont harm your fish at all.

i miss gettin so blazed that i couldnt walk straight. my friend has this kick ass 4 foot bong that i has 3 different shoots where you can put ice to cool the hit down. i cant even begin to describe what it looked like, just crazy. he also had a roor, that thing kicked my ass. so smooth going down but made you cough like a m**********r once you exhaled.

oh well, back to doing Calc homework so i can get my PhD

one more thing, i dont think the fish's eyes would get red even if it was stoned, because your eyes get red when they dry out. not sure exactly why getting high dries your eyes out, but thats what it does

· Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i just got of the army after four years as an officer and i'm going to law school this fall. i can afford to smoke my face off after the four year head-rest. i believe you're right about them probably not having the faculties to digest it like mammals do........it's still fun to try and who knows? if he had fun.....good for him. he's a good fish and likes to be curious. i was just being neighborly and offering. i guess he'll go crazy like when i walk in with food next time i do it if he's interested. that would be hilarious. can we get some liberal laid-back european members to weigh in on this?

· Registered
1,301 Posts
SLANTED said:
You know that's how it all begins. First with the occasional bong hit with the older, cooler elongs. Then he blazes full time to fit in with the big serras. Then he moves on to the hard stuff. Heroine, speed, and feeders laised with LSD Then comes the viscious spiral down. He starts pawning off air hoses and heaters. You try to comfront him and ask him why he wasn't home last night, but he just swims away and stays behind the driftwood all day. He becomes abusive and you have to kick him out. You think it's for his own good but it only makes things worse. Next thing you know he's in with the pacus and that's where it really starts to get f'd up. . .

I've seen it all too many times. . .
[snapback]876333[/snapback]​
all i can say is "DAMN!!!"

· Registered
857 Posts
So your saying you made a gravity and smoked it out of your P tank!? and blew it into your powerhead??

lol jk but that would be a funny story im sure. I dont know how true all that get your pet sh*t high is though, but im sure these damn Cariba could use it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.