• 2 - Below Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Not bad. I've had my 1200 for a little over a year and a half. Recently had to replace the impellar which is the first time I've had a problem with it other than suction cup issues. Can't complain for $20.
I've had my 900 for just under a year without any issues.

·
Serras n Snakes
3,571 Posts
I've been using Maxi - Jet Powerheads for over three years now, (3) 1200's and (1) 900. Zero problems with them.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I bought a 900 for my serra tank a couple years ago. When the little pump on my 50 gallon outdoor pond died (which only had plants in it), I wanted a quick replacement, so I moved my serra's 900 to the pond. This spring I put a sponge filter on it, added a couple goldfish, and all has gone well this summer with it as my only pond filter. The last couple weeks it's been a bit difficult to restart after cleaning, so it may need a new impeller, but the water in the pond has far more silt and crud in it than aquarium water, which probably causes more wear.

I bought a replacement 900 for my serra tank, and it's been running perfectly.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
I have the 1200 with the upgrade..........that f***er moves the water. I took it out of my 125 because it was knocking my plants over!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts