Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok now i knew this was going to be a sweet friggen movie but i was just watching the newest full trailer and holy crap its gonna be the greatest movie ever.

The matrix is one of my favorite movies as it is but this is going to be nuts. i am sure that once i see this my life will stop because there is no reason to live because after seeing this movie nothing is worth livling. LOL just messing around but its going to ROCK!

we must all go see this movie. everyone bow down to the great matrix.

anyway let me know what you think of the matrix and what you think of the matrix reloaded. i posted the links so you can dowload the trailers.

Large (57.9MB)
Medium (36.4MB)
Small (17.3MB)

Croz

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
One of the secretaries at my school got to be in the movie. She didnt have a speaking part...but hey at least she got to be in it. Hopefully it will be good though.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
I cant watch the trailer unfortunatly-I have no sound card...
Ill just have to take your word for it.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Yeah, I will definately be at the theatres opening night. Matrix is the movie that inspired me to put together my home theatre system.

~Dj

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
InSinUAsian said:
Yeah, I will definately be at the theatres opening night. Matrix is the movie that inspired me to put together my home theatre system.

~Dj
fo 'sure the soundtrack and the effects were awesome...

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
When does it come out may what? so I can get tickets on fandango no way do I want to wait in a long ass line I am gettin kev the game for xbox it is on presell. hahahaha matrix is sweet!!!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
PCROSE- May 15th

·
Registered
664 Posts
Yaaaaaaaaa
Matrix reloaded The last movie had only 412 special effects wich is still a whole lot where as the matrix reloaded has 2,500 special effects. Holy crap this movie is gonna be the best ever. The main agent finds a way to clone himself and makes like 100 of himself and Neo fights them all at once.
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
CKY said:
Yaaaaaaaaa
Matrix reloaded The last movie had only 412 special effects wich is still a whole lot where as the matrix reloaded has 2,500 special effects. Holy crap this movie is gonna be the best ever. The main agent finds a way to clone himself and makes like 100 of himself and Neo fights them all at once.
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And you wonder where the increase in special effects went to....

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
The supposely have the matrix reloaded in its entirity taken from the screener test on shaerezza (the best download site ever by the way). I downloaded 5 movies and 100 some songs in 2 hours last night. The matrix one was not working though.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.