Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
phensway said:
i heard the 3rd matrix is comin out at the end of the summer to end the saga............ am i right???
I heard it would be released in november...

I'll be one of the few that will be visiting my hometown's premiere show in three days: a matter of having the right connections

And damn straight I'm looking forward to it!!!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
yes it coming out in november and you can see the trailer to the part 3 right after part two end credits finish

·
Registered
384 Posts
I'll be standing in line all day, reminds me of fellowship of the ring, or two towers, there'll be all of us geeks standing outside all day like pretending to be the main character, in this case neo, and like diving into eachother's chests and stuff and then saying "man that was sweeet" followed immediately by picking out some dude who looks geekier than myself, and making fun of him.

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Xenon said:
Only 216,000 seconds till the movie comes out. (posted high noon EST)
Is someone a little anxious?
ME TOO

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Did you guys know that they made parts of the movie, especially the freeway scene in Frisco?? Frisco, meaning in the Bay Area??? Just to let cha know, if you guys were Yonder'in..

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Did you guys know that they made parts of the movie, especially the freeway scene in Frisco?? Frisco, meaning in the Bay Area??? Just to let cha know, if you guys were Yonder'in..
hahaha..nice one

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.