Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there's a distressingly large amount of "eh, the movie is just so-so", coming from ALOT of people. Regrdless im gonna go c it in a few hours i think so ill throw my opinion shortly.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Im DL'ing it from kazzaa now. Dont want to wait in those lines. Rather DL and watch it tonite, then seee it in theatre if its good next weekend.

~Dj

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
KAZAA IS GOD u can download any of that crap i got x2 yesterday i love the hood went to get my hair braided 1 of the barbers downloads the movies the week it comes out he'll have the martix tommorroww im watching x2 tonight lol

black people are cool lmao

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Yeah, I have already seen Matix 2 available for DL on IRC and KAzzaa. Irc has long lines though, so I decided to try kazaa first. I think I saw them available a few days ago. Maybe monday or tues. Not bad quality either, not the best, but not bad considering its free and many times available before the release date.

~Dj

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
whoo-who got tickets for tonite.....

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
InSinUAsian said:
Yeah, I have already seen Matix 2 available for DL on IRC and KAzzaa. Irc has long lines though, so I decided to try kazaa first. I think I saw them available a few days ago. Maybe monday or tues. Not bad quality either, not the best, but not bad considering its free and many times available before the release date.

~Dj
I bet you almost anything that the vids your DLing are fake and mislabeled, and itll actually be some other old movie. Full movies usually take awhile after release before they actually hit kazaa.

That's my experience on kazaa, anyway. I've never bothered with irc.

if someone actually HAS managed to get matrix2/x2 off kazaa, tell me the exact size of the file, please!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Saw Matrix last night..

Too much emphasis on the story line, story line draggs and gets comlicated, best parts are fighting (especially the freeway scenes), and the white twins with dread locks, too many other extras, and the ending SUCKED!!!!

Overall: Its aiight.. not worth waiting in line and getting stressed out looking for seats at an overcrowded theater.

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
i dont care if it sucks or it is good.so im downloading from kazaa right now. hay for free who cares if it is bad

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Never said the whole movie sucked.. just the ending. The movie itself was aiight, but having more people in it, storyline, and way too much comp graph messed it up. The fictional side took over most of reality.

Cant seem to really explain.. but hopefully you'll understand when you see previews of T2 at the theaters.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Well if they wouldn't have put in more story line then everyone would ask "why the hell did they do this or that" It's kinda a necessary evil, just like when people complain about star wars or lord of the rings being to drawn out. It's a great story that needs some time to be told. I thought it was excellent, I saw the sneak preview 4 years ago, and saw the sneak preview for this one too, well worth the wait in line. The ending didn't suck, you'll find out why it's like that in the next matrix, it's just like the ending in the empire strikes back, it's not really the end, so don't look at it that way. EVERYONE GO SEE IT!!!!!!!

·
Registered
664 Posts
I'm going to see it tomorrow! I think it's gonna rock. I'm a matrix freak and so this movie is gonna friggin rock.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Saw Matrix last night..

Too much emphasis on the story line, story line draggs and gets comlicated, best parts are fighting (especially the freeway scenes), and the white twins with dread locks, too many other extras, and the ending SUCKED!!!!

Overall: Its aiight.. not worth waiting in line and getting stressed out looking for seats at an overcrowded theater.
..i did hear the ending sucks

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i disagree, about the whole thing.

The only problem with the movie was there was SO MUCH talking... talktalktalktalktalk about abstract concepts. They talked like we actually gave a damn. Its impossible to follow through witht he conversations, you get lost with them quickly.

·
Registered
384 Posts
This is true, but it left you thinking afterwards about what actually transpired. Makes you want to go and see it again to see how much stuff you can catch the second time around, like the chicks boobs in zion when they're dancing

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
heres my prediction for the 3 rd one. not only is the matrix a computer program made to look real, also the world they think is really real is also fake. why I think this is because of the part when neo said he can feel the sentinals and puts his hand up and distroys them just before going into a coma.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Saw it yesterday, and have some mixed feelings about it: it's definitely worth the entrance fee, but it was not quite what I expected... Don't get me wrong, it's a great movie (with cool-as-hell action scenes), but somehow, it just didn't have the impact I thought it would have.

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
come on now guys go see the movie. you have to have a line when downloading movies off the internet. if its going to be an amazing movie go see it in the theater. i am well into the internet movie scene i have movie far before you guys even know they are out on the net. but the matrix reloaded that is out on the internet will not do the movie justice.

go see the movie in the theater , then download it!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.