Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While netting a 15 inch C. Managuense from a 55g tank near my tv, the sonofabitch let loose with an enormous tail flip sending a wall of water over my two year old 27 inch Panasonic tv. The tv went into a constant channel flipping mode that I can't stop.
Now, I get to watch every show on TV at the same time in one second intervals as it continually flips and flips and flips channels.

This is not the only destructive act by this fish. I came home to a smoke filled apartment one day to find he pushed his heater out of the tank. It was smoldering on the plastic hood.

Btw, does anyone know if a tv can recover from getting wet?

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
I dont know how much water got on it...but Id say let it dry out then see if it works.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
let it dry.....hopefully that will work..sorry to hear about your destructive mag....

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thePACK said:
let it dry.....hopefully that will work..sorry to hear about your destructive mag....
Thanks. :smile: Not mine anymore. He's off to someone elses house to wreak havoc.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
i wonder how filet of managuense taste??

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
PACKman- I was thinking the same thing...however, this being a fish, specifically piranha, board I didnt want to offend any members. BUT NOW that you bring it up....

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Serrapygo said:
Now, I get to watch every show on TV at the same time in one second intervals as it continually flips and flips and flips channels.
You should be glad.. no need to upgrade to a PIP TV. And you will never miss a single show!!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
So does your TV work yet?!

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RhomZilla said:
Serrapygo said:
You should be glad.. no need to upgrade to a PIP TV. And you will never miss a single show!!
So true.

Yes it works fine. I put a fan behind it last night to dry it out.

Whew!

Thanks for all your suggestions, they were good ones. :smile:

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Awww, now you dont have the luxery of watching every channel simultaneously...

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ms_Nattereri said:
That'a a luxury I'm happy to do with out.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Unless his remote jams and remotly programs itself to change channels through the TV.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Then he'd just have to take out the batteries and get one of those universal remotes...

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Serrapygo said:
RhomZilla said:
Serrapygo said:
So true.

Yes it works fine. I put a fan behind it last night to dry it out.

Whew!

Thanks for all your suggestions, they were good ones. :smile:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.