Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a man down in so cal try'd to kill him self because himand his wife broke up and was have'n other problems they said. he parked his SUV on the train tracks and end up derailing a city trasit train which may have also hit anoth train.
11 people died and hundreds hurt. But the man lives i beleave that was the last thing i hard.

·
Registered
11,044 Posts
yes --glendale i believe, he tried to kill himself before, but sadly doctors treated his wounds, should have let him bleed.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
yeah i saw that on the news the guy didn';t even kill himself... got outa the car before the train hit and kills a bunch of other people who want to live, what a f*cking nob!!!

·
Registered
687 Posts
yeah i heard about this sh*t, another dumnass was reported to have copied him. he should've been hit by the train and the train keep going and he live but be paralyzed

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think he should get the torchor of a 2000 cuts and bamboo under the neals r just a good slow death

·
Breaki'n all day...
4,413 Posts
what a dushebag

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
they had a lttle article about it in the paper over here and it said that hes facing the death penalty i think

·
2012 Is the year the World ENDS!!!&#33
4,009 Posts
You know what is scary about this for me.... I use to take that same train a year go for work but I saw that I wasent saving money using the train. The monthly pass cost about $200. I know a few people that were on that train. That guy should have put a gun to his head.....

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
piranhasrule said:
they had a lttle article about it in the paper over here and it said that hes facing the death penalty i think
[snapback]867674[/snapback]​
that takes care of his suscide :laugh:

·
Peace....Through Superior Firepower
13,643 Posts
He has been charged with Murder and should get everything he deserves in Jail for Causing pain to all those people who Died and who got hurt , Including a LASD Officer on his way to work ...
and Some clerks from the Fire-Department ...

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
now if your going to kill yourself you obviously dont care about your life so why make it so out in the open......... go in the woods and do the deed. They wouldnt have found him to save him and he would have acomplished what he was trying to do but faild 2 freaken times.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
he had slits on his wrist (that weren't train related -- DUH!) but he's being charged with 11 accounts of murder. fOcker needs to be beaten. There were a few Costco workers that worked nearby that actually saved many of the survivors. Used shopping carts and such to wheel the victims to safety.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts