Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
10,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man Shocked With Stun Gun 9 Times Dies

TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) - A county inmate died after being shocked nine times with a stun gun, authorities said Tuesday.

Jail officers used a Taser gun four times to subdue Jeffrey Turner, 41, after he banged repeatedly on a security window of a first floor cell Monday night, Lucas County jail administrator Rick Keller said.

He had been shocked five times while being arrested on charges of loitering, resisting arrest and obstructing official business, police said.

Keller said Turner was still responsive after he was shocked the final time. A few minutes later, however, a jail nurse was called. Turner was later pronounced dead at a hospital.

The county coroner's office said Tuesday an initial autopsy on cause of death was inconclusive.

The jail has used Tasers about a dozen times since March and no one has required hospital treatment before, Keller said.
ZAAAAAP. SO who was the member here saying tasers are harmless and fun? Doesnt seem fun to this guy

· Registered
2,647 Posts
Jewelz said:
uh well, it's a war - sh*t happens
[snapback]874762[/snapback]​
its a war?????

ouch, my bitch ass would get zapped once and i'd be like Alright enough im calm just dont do that sh*t again...

· Registered
10,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Enriqo_Suavez said:
I know I would learn my lesson after the first time. But some people are f*cking retarded. I watch Judge Joe Brown and Peoples Court and some other shows in between my morning classes and it's amazing how braindead people can possibly be.
[snapback]874782[/snapback]​
still, to say death was his punishment for banging on a window...wtf? why didnt they take him to the crazy house if he was that bad.

· Breaki'n all day...
4,256 Posts
what a retard
you would think he would have learned after getting zapped the first time

· Skankzilla
16,305 Posts
Why was the guy in jail?

Probably broke the law.

Why did the guy in jail keep getting tazored?

Probably because he broke the law and wouldn't listen. Dude should have stopped, he didn't.

I am sorry it ended in death,
but the dude has to know when to stop and listen. I mean common, I learned to listen to a person of authority when I was like what 6 or so, this guy is 41.
Everyone in this world is about blaming someone else, this time it looks like it was this guy to blame, not the prison.
As the words of the monopoly guy, Go back to jail and do not collect $200.

3,843 Posts
Filo said:
ZAAAAAP. SO who was the member here saying tasers are harmless and fun? Doesnt seem fun to this guy

[snapback]874755[/snapback]​
I don't feel bad for guy. But anyway you can't really fight the use of "tasers" in a country that find its use funny.

· "Bruce Lee" the Legend
4,530 Posts
Honestly man, I would trust the word of the police right away. I mean they can say whatever they want and no one will ostracize them. Some cops just can't be trusted. Don't get me wrong, there are good cops and there are bad cops, but some cops

· Registered
2,386 Posts
Off topic but...
I went over to my brothers house and he said "check out my new system". I slid in the drivers seat and started getting shocked so I grabed the door to jump out and it helped to ground me some more. Scared the crap outa me, what he did was rigg up a spare coil from a car just under the fabric of the drivers side seat. Anyway I want him to do the same for my jeep exept use this: http://www.cuttingedgeproducts.net/detail....t_with_Holster_

· This f*cking Guy!
8,936 Posts
Eh, Focker Got what He Got.
Cant DO anything to people these days, without these jackasses suing
the Local officials because they decided to act like Jackasses.
Cops use the force cause they need it to restrain these JACKASSES.

I blame all this suing sh*t on Rodney King. They shouldve beat his ass some more!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.