Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah that part is bullshit, the people down there were trying to sell them jewlery when they stopped at the gas station, and it wasn't even real, it was fake gold plated sh*t. i am told anyways

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they wouldn't tell police that they were buying a gun then tell me that it was different. the story is made up from the witnesses. you know how the media is.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
yeah then there was a huge f*cking deal the guy was saying this sh*t is real, and the dude who got shot saying it wasn't and he knew it wasn't and if i was real he wouldn't even buy it, then the dude took it as an insult, and guns were pulled out. im telling you.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
whats going on? Dude, are you saying they were buying fake gold jewlery? Why were they in that part of town anways? I assume it was not the best part of town.

My condolences for your friend.

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Well, as I cant read the article anymore, I can only comment on what has been said. We all know the media will manipulate stories anyway they want so who really knows.
I am very sorry to hear about your friend.

·
Rhode Island Slut 2006
4,487 Posts
grosse gurke said:
Well, as I cant read the article anymore, I can only comment on what has been said. We all know the media will manipulate stories anyway they want so who really knows.
EDIT: XENON LINK REMOVED

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Drew said:
grosse gurke said:
EDIT - Xenon - Link removed
Thanks Drew,
I can easily see how this could get changed around but ultimatly it makes no difference. Wrong place at the wrong time = shitty result.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the wrong part of town? dude they crossed the border, it happend 3 minutes into buffalo when they stopped for gas. thats what they were doign in that part of town.

and the media does maniupualte things

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.