Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I know everyone here enjoys this site. This site does cost money to run. We all enjoy it here at pfury. If anyone could donate just one dollar it would make a world of difference. This site is growing fast.

If you cannot afford to send any money it is allright, you will not be viewed any different. Please if you can donate do so.

It is actually very easy to setup a paypal account and you can you it to pay for stuff on ebay or other online sites.

Thankyou for your time. You can find the donate button at the bottom of most pages here, just click on it and you can setup an account.
MAD
Again you do not have to donate, please do not feel obligated in anyway, shape or form.
thanks

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Just click on the donation button at the bottom of this page. it will fill all that in for you. Thanks again, Xenon really appreates it. Yes all the money goes to the site and the site only. I also beleave if you donate you get to be a member sponser.
MAD
Thanks again

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
MAD piranhas said:
Thanks guys xenon didn't think it would happen. keep it up.
MAD
thanks again
hey, it will :smile:
I might put more up, not sure yet, gota see how the tank build goes.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Humm I don't know, I don't run the board. You would have to privatly ask xenon that. I am sure its not free. I just asked him how many people donated and he said 2, so I said I'd put up a post asking for donations to the site.
MAD

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Please keep in mind that donations are NOT mandatory, they are appreciated. I do not look at this website as a business or a money making opportunity. This community is freely available to all piranha (fish keepers) to share their information and meet cool people. If you donate, you have my personal assurances that all donations go back into this site (and not that $250 Venezualan Black Rhom :
: ) . If you are interested in donating, the paypal address is [email protected] PM me if you want to know specific cost information on the site.....

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
If you live outside of N. America (like me and Innes), is it still possible to donate money? And do you need a credit card to do so?
I'd be more than happy to donate some money, but I don't know if it's possible.....

btw: people, please don't post the amount of money you donate: I don't care how much anyone gives to pfury, but others may feel uneasy or even cheap-ass for donating just one or two dollar after the see some people donating 10 or even 25 bucks....
It's the thought that counts, not the amount of money you contribute, so please keep it discrete.....

Just my 2 cents..... :smile:

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
I am pretty sure PayPal takes VISA, Mastercard, whatever. You have to set up an account though. Paypal is good to have if you do any type of transactions online.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
If I was to donate would I keep my red skullz or get green ones like Mad, also would I be a senior member or a member sponser?

anyway they closed down my credit card account for a few days

·
Registered
146 Posts
Kick ass, good idea you guys
I just donated $1 because that's all I had in my poor ass paypal account , but you can count on me to donate more. I haven't been here too long but it's where I spend all my time now.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Innes said:
If I was to donate would I keep my red skullz or get green ones like Mad, also would I be a senior member or a member sponser?

anyway they closed down my credit card account for a few days
The green skulls and 'member sponsor' title are given to people that go above and beyond their duty of donations. I dont want to publicize exactly what that number is because I dont want people to feel obligated in the least bit to give any amount of money.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.