Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
ok i got this ac 70 i picked up yesterday was going to be a waste...im watching now my caribe swimming into the stream WOOO HOOO they're using it
...just thought id share my excitement (blush)..they try and swim too hard tho, they swim in it for 5-10 seconds, power swim thru the current, make a u turn, then back they go

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
proably not enough to notice. unless you weigh you food out on digital scales, and feed them the exact same amount every time you feed them. lol

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
proably not enough to notice. unless you weigh you food out on digital scales, and feed them the exact same amount every time you feed them. lol
unless it was a dream i had, im pretty sure i red an article in here that there was a study done that powerheads have no effect on the piranha's growth...if thats true and please correct me if im wrong, whats the point of having one then?

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Glad to see your happy man
my little guys smaller then an 1" love there little 3 1/2 gal rated power head
HAHA I can also see in away it will make them grow alittle faster... they eat then swim burn of the bad and add muscle could be wrong

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.