Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Soft Machine
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
some eggs,

It was every two weeks but it happens more frequent latley.

I acctually witnessed the female lay the eggs last batch but wasn't able to get pics

next time I hope.

this tank was rescued from a house my buddy was staying at. The tank was so dirty you couldnt see though the glass. He talked the dumbass who owned them to give them up, since he could no longer take care of them.

Several months laters they couldnt be healthier. that stupid f*ck who owned them before dosn't know what he is missing

·
Soft Machine
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this is the oldest batch nine badasses in a 20G the biggest is maybe the size of a peanut, not even they will be moving into my 50g soon that is currently inhabited to my spilos which are moving out due to fin nipping

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
great stuff mantis

that camera is alot better
great pics you must be happy. if you keep a specific day to do your water changes, you will most likely end up with a weekly batch of eggs, not possitive but verry possible.

how about backing up alittle bit and telling us all about when you got the p's and their sizes they were how many, size tank etc. and filteration being used so we can understand alittle more of your spawning taking place

and of course keep your new camera, snapping those pics

·
Soft Machine
1,687 Posts
thanks for all your help nike.

90g 3{7-8in] two males, one busy female 2[5in}1male,1female

the smaller female will actually try to get in on the ''action'' but she cannot get the attention of the big males

originaly there were 7 p's in total the two biggest died after the move, the tank they were in was so dirty they were pukeing out all kinds of sh*t. plus it was moved with out any notice, and not to much experince on my part.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.