Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm truly sick of this sh*t, the Tern and Cariba have killed off my last Red, and I am REALLY pissed, I have had all those reds since they were dime sized, and there gone
I just don't know what to do, It is now the Tern and the Cariba in a 55g.I don't want to add something else, because it will probly get killed.........I need some suggestions, maybe get rid of the Tern and Cariba and start out from Babies again.........
I don't know what to do

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
I'd say keep the tern by himself. There is issues with that fish. Grow him out to a respectable size. But keep a separate shoel if you can. If not sell it

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
let me know if youre gonna get rid of those pygos. i would be interested in at least one and if needed, i live in cincy, so i can pick up the 2nd fish for someone else in cincy.

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
All in a 55? It doesn't surprise me. They stake out large territories an there isn't much territory in a 55.

I know the frustration.

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Sorry to hear that...you need a bigger tank if getting Caribas...55g is not enough for a shoal...70g will do better...!

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm done with Shoals for now, actually, done with Pygo's, Until I get my 125 in the next month or so,probly a little longer, gotta find a new job, but anyways, I have a Rhom on the way from B.Scott, so that will probably occupy the 55 gallon, or I might get another Elongatus for it, and put the Rhom in a 29, It's only gonna be 4.5"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.